ThinkMax Money Maze Puzzle Box for Kids and Adults - Unique Way to Give Gifts for People You Love - Fun and Inexpensive Game Challenge for Children Birthday Christmas Gag Gifts (Green)
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Money Maze Puzzle Box : A great combination of a money saving box and a challenging puzzle and an amazing gift. The only opening way to solve the puzzle is maneuvering the bead through the maze and make it to certain place finally.
- Game Challenge Toy : Make saving money to be fun and challengeable. Itself is a great birthday gift or a festival gift for you kids. Or you can store your gift in the box, and make the one who receive your gift to use their intelligence to open.
- Degree of Difficulty : The puzzle is neither too hard nor too easy. The degree of difficulty is designed just enough for your kids to solve as long as with patient and intelligence.
- Benefits : Develop the children's brain power as problems solving skills, balance of hands and eyes, spatial intelligence and logistic.
- Stock Up Now - Our puzzle gift boxes are currently on sale, making it a great time to save while stocking up for Christmas. Always have the perfect gift box for small gifts for men, women, teens, boys, and girls. Keep your gift secret until they unlock the maze. Order Now, Add Several to your Cart!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Benefits of Solving Puzzle:
Improve your concentrations
Improve the hand-eye combination
Improve the spatial thinking increase IQ level
Improve overall cognitive skills
Improve space imaginative ability, balance ability, memory & patience.
A Different Present Giving Way:
Put your gift in this puzzle box and make the receiver one to get your gifts until he/she solves the puzzle
Recommended for age about 6 years or up. These game toy maze boxes maybe too challengeable for kids under 6 to solve.
Size: 3. x 3. x 3. "/ 9 x 9 x 9 cm.
Weight: 3.88 oz
For Ages: 6 years & up.
1 * Money Maze Bank Saving Collectibles Case Coin Gift Box（Green）
Compare with similar items
2 Pack Money Puzzle Gift Boxes | Two Cool Cube Shaped Puzzle Money Holder Maze | Challenging and Unique Mystery Puzzle Box - Money Maze for Cash and Mini Maze Cards - by aGreatLife
ThinkMax Money Maze Puzzle Box, Puzzle Money Holder Gift Box for Kids and Adults, Unique Way to Give Birthday or Christmas Gag Gifts (3 Pack)
Money Maze Bank by Dragonpad
Mag-Nif Incorporated Money Maze Bank
|Sold By||Scott Treasure||aGreatLife||Scott Treasure||FairyStar Gifts||Gadgets Experience|
|Are batteries included?||No||No||No||No||No|
|Is Assembly Required?||No||No||No||No||No|
|Number of Pieces||1||2||3||1||1|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s surprisingly sturdy and thick plastic. I purchased from “Scott’s Treasure” and fulfilled by Amazon. Amazon has gone to sending most everything in a flimsy bag, and I fully expected this to show up cracked. UPS transferred it to USPS and I got it in my mailbox today. Despite the flimsy bag and two carriers, it showed up in perfect condition.
I was surprised at the size given some complaints I read. You can get an idea for it in my photos since I’m holding it in my hand.
The goal is simple - get the ball in the slider, and as you slide it to the right, the round top pops off. The first time I did it, it popped up and fell right back down into place. I had to do the whole puzzle to attempt again. This time i was ready and popped it sideways. PLEASE NOTE: the ball in the slider has to move left to right. It’s a one-directional spring latch. If you put the ball in the slider on the right, it cannot move back left to unlock the box. The puzzle must be done again. Please see my pics.
It took me about 10 minutes or so to do the puzzle. I’m putting some money in it for my 13 yr old son. He’ll probably get it faster. Then his siblings will get a kick out of trying it too. I love that there’s a slot in the top to drop coins or bills - what a great little piggy bank to keep little siblings from getting your money!
This was great! It came easy to solve/therefore open... but once it's closed and you move the ball, be prepared for a patient time of solving. It great, but not easy.
This will get reused in our household for years to come. It's sturdy, not a cheap plastic item.