|Standing screen display size||17.3 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor||2.6 GHz core_i7|
|RAM||128 GB DDR4 2933|
|Memory Speed||2933 MHz|
|Hard Drive||2000 GB flash_memory_solid_state|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA Quadro T1000|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4.00|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $249.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
CUK ThinkPad_P17 by_Lenovo Gen 1 17 Inch Professional Mobile Workstation Notebook (Intel Core i7, 128GB RAM, 2TB NVMe SSD, NVIDIA Quadro T1000, 17.3" FHD IPS, Windows 10 Pro) Business Laptop Computer
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Computer Upgrade King|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional x64-bit|
|Screen Size||17.3 Inches|
|Computer Memory Size||128 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10750H Six Core Processor (12MB Cache, 2.6GHz-5.0GHz) 45W
- RAM: 128GB DDR4 2933MHz | Hard Drive: 2TB NVMe Solid State Drive
- Keyboard: 6-Row, Spill Resistant, LED Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad | Operating System: Windows 10 Pro x64
- Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro T1000 4GB GDDR6 | Display: 17.3" Full HD IPS 300nits Anti-Glare Display (1920 x 1080)
- 128GB RAM / 2TB NVMe SSD Upgrades | 3-Year CUK Limited Warranty (View warranty section below for more details.)
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The ThinkPad P17 mobile workstation includes an Ultra-Performance Mode setting that enables the system to reach maximum performance. Airflow and thermal saturation are optimized to keep your device running fast and efficiently. Tap into the full potential of the system with this performance booster for those times when you need even more power.
Audio Never Sounded So Good
Enjoy the best audio available in a laptop: the ThinkPad P17 features the custom-designed Dolby Atmos Speaker System. This combination of hardware and software delivers breakthrough sound across three speakers. Listen to enhanced volume without distortion while being immersed within the experience. It sounds great through the speakers and on headphones.
Leave the Security to Us
ThinkShield, our built-in suite of security solutions, keeps your ThinkPad P17 and your data safe. The match-on-chip fingerprint reader encrypts your biometric data on the system. The discrete Trusted Platform Module (dTPM) uses encryption to significantly decrease the possibility of hacking. With the optional Intel vPro technology, hardware-enhanced security features provide a more secure platform foundation, coupled with remote recovery capabilities. Yet should your system ever become corrupted, the self-healing BIOS will restore it to an earlier, safe version. Last but not least, the ThinkShutter, a physical camera cover, blocks the lens to ensure that you’re only seen when you want to be.
Jump Online Whenever
The ThinkPad P17 mobile workstation keeps you connected no matter where you go. Speedy WiFi 6 lets you jump on crowded public platforms fast. And the optional CAT16 WWAN card provides connection wherever there’s cellular service so you can enjoy faster and more secure access to your server, along with uninterrupted video streaming. So, take that important conference call from anywhere, and you’ll even be able to answer, make, and disconnect from calls easily by using the F9-F11 function keys.