- File Size: 171 KB
- Print Length: 98 pages
- Publisher: Super Star Press (June 16, 2009)
- Publication Date: June 16, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B002JVXDP2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,646,138 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.95|
Save $9.96 (50%)
#ThinkTweet Book 1: Bite-sized lessons for a fast paced world. (Thinkaha) Kindle Edition
|Length: 98 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to #ThinkTweet Book 1: Bite-sized lessons for a fast paced world. (Thinkaha)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a small book with quotes and sound bites that deliver impact, you can be finsihed reading through this book in less than an hour, but will be inspired with the inforation you take away.
And, now, in keeping with the changing times, "#ThinkTweet Book 1: Bite-sized lessons for a fast paced world" covers life and business -- 140 questions, quips, and advice in 140 characters or less. Like his other works, Rajesh never disappoints. Creative in its cover, captivating in its content, "ThinkTweet Book 1" offers not just clever insights, but powerful pointed questions and musings that, when taken to heart, can transform your life. Just as it takes only one key to unlock a door, it can take one statement to result in a mindshift that can change you, your business, and your future.
Rajesh says that, "People want to read, learn and grow. But they don't have a lot of time to invest." And that's just another reason why I liked this book so much. It's a quick read, yet one that you'll read over and over again. Whether you're referencing it for your own benefit or to help a fellow colleague, this book belongs on your desk. No one is too busy to read 140 characters -- not when what you read might shift you to a new level -- whether in perspective or performance. #105 sums it up best -- "What will you complete today?" For me -- it was this book. And, I'm looking forward to the next one!
A must-have for everyone !!!.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Communications
- Books > Self-Help > Motivational
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Skills > Communications
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Motivational