BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 2, 2016
There's a bloody cut on my daughters finger because edge of the bowl was uneven
review image review image
on October 16, 2015
I love this little set, specially the cup. I have tried many cups for my 9 month old baby to drink out of, as, having been breastfed up until now, he has never used a bottle and I don't think a sippy cup is necessary nor recommendable, but no success whatsoever in having him drink water now that he's eating solids. I have tried with a larger stainless steel cup, a glass cup, a plastic one even, and this is the very first time he wants to and does drink water. So I am excited about this cup, definitely. The rest of the set is great, although a bit smaller than expected, I can still feed him on the dish provided which comes very handy because it has a lid, and any leftover can be safely stored for the next feeding. The set is also very cute. I've heard the letters wear off quite quickly so I am taking good care of the plastic cover. I do like it and I would repurchase and recommend. If you're hesitating, I can tell you the cup and design make it all worth it.
on August 23, 2017
I would give this 10 stars if I could. My daughter is 9m old now and we have been using this for the last 3m. This is a high quality product. Beautifully designed, excellent succion, and very safe utensil. I am totally ok with putting a bunch of rasberries in it in front of her and it stays put! I love it! She loves it! Thank you for a great product.
on September 11, 2017
I have owned this set for around 6 times but only used them a dozen times. The rectangle lid doesn't close well which I could deal with. Since my son started his preschool last week, I used the round bowl for his snacks and the lid came back broken. Poor quality for such highly-priced products!
review image
on April 22, 2017
The best baby feeding set ever! It's very easy to clean. I also have it in Green coz it was on sale. We used it for a long time and the quality is still good! No scratch and it always look new! I love it
on August 30, 2017
Exactly what we were looking for! It fits our needs perfectly. The sizes are great because toddlers don't eat that much. And we love the stainless steel for food safety.
on May 17, 2017
Cute and useful. I don't need to worry about my tiny one throwing them around :)
on December 2, 2016
Good product, and we are not having the rusting problems that others reported. Be careful not to wash the exterior pieces in water that is too hot - I think I shrunk one of the exterior bowls when I soaked it in hot water, and now it is difficult to separate from the stainless steel interior bowl.
on July 29, 2017
I use this bowl (and the green one just like it) several times per day for my two kids. I love that it's not plastic (at least not the inside where the food goes), it's easy to clean, and it has a lid. The bowl is small, but for small kids it's perfect. I use it for everything from cereal and yogurt, to fruit and pasta. I really do use it for everything!
VINE VOICEon November 15, 2014
These are great and we love them! Easy to clean, to warm up, store food, etc. Worth every penny....specilly the fuction were we warm up the metal container in a steamer with food and then put in the plastic orange holder and not get burned holding a hot dish. Very well insulated.