Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Thinkbaby SPF 50+ Baby Sunscreen – Safe, Natural Sunblock for Babies - Water Resistant Sun Cream – Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Sun Protection – Vegan Mineral Sun Lotion, 6oz
|List Price:||$21.99 Details|
|Price:||$18.99 ($3.17 / Fl Oz) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (14%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Product Benefits||It provides UVA & UVB Broad-Spectrum protection, Mineral Based Formula, Water Resistant|
|Sun Protection||50 SPF|
|Item Weight||70 Grams|
About this item
- SAFE, NATURAL PROTECTION: Thinkbaby sunscreen provides effective SPF 50+ sun protection for babies. The broad spectrum UVA & UVB baby sunblock is suitable for daily use on infants’ sensitive skin, offering gentle defense against the sun’s rays
- EASY APPLICATION: The hydrating sun cream is quick and easy to apply to even the most active babies, and protection begins instantly. The fast absorbing kids sun lotion won’t leave skin feeling oily or sticky, and has no unpleasant chemical scent.
- CLEAN MINERAL FORMULA: The first sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements, Thinkbaby vegan, Leaping Bunny certified sun creams contain no PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, gluten, dairy, or toxic chemicals.
- WATER RESISTANT: Your baby can splash, swim and play in the water safely. Our children’s sun cream provides the highest water resistance per the FDA, offering babies continuous protection for up to 80 minutes in the pool or sea before the sunscreen should be re-applied.
- REEF FRIENDLY: Safe for babies, and safe for the earth. Produced in the USA, our sunscreen’s active ingredient is non-nano Zinc Oxide, and the formula is highly biodegradable, non toxic and does not contain any known chemicals harmful to coral reefs.
Consider a similar item
Frequently bought together
Customers also search
From the manufacturer
UVA & UVB Broad-Spectrum
Consumers have been led to believe that ultra-high SPF numbers like 70 and 100 provide much more protection than SPF 30. This is False. SPF 30 provides 97% protection from UVB and SPF 100 provides 99% coverage for UVB. We tell folks if you look at the back of the tube and you see a bunch of words you don’t recognize, you probably don’t want to put that on your skin. It is important that you’re using a truly Broad-spectrum formula that covers UVA and UVB.
Mineral Based Formula
Chemical sunscreens make up the majority of the market unfortunately. They are both cheap and apply clear. Mineral based solutions can cause some amount of whitening during use and are also more expensive. But at what cost is it cheaper. Some mineral base formulations have also taken to using clear zinc or nano particle sized zinc or titanium. We recommend sourcing a non-nano zinc oxide solution. There is just not enough data on the ability for nano particles getting into the blood stream. As such, it is better to embrace the Precautionary principle.
There are now three levels of water resistance. Not water resistant, water resistant (40 minutes) and water resistant (80 minutes). We have all become used to seeing words like sweatproof or waterproof. There are now very specific tests. Keep in mind, that if you’re at the beach or pool that you’ll need to reapply after being in the water. And to achieve the SPF factor of your sunscreen you have to reapply every two hours. One application does not keep you at SPF 50 or whatever is on the sunscreen label. And you should be using about 1oz to cover an adult body.
Tips for Application
- Be sure to apply all areas that will be exposed to sunlight, including behind the ears, neck, hands, feet, and scalp 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
- While the sunscreen applies very easily, we recommend not spreading it too thin. Otherwise you will decrease the effectiveness of the sunscreen.
Tips for Application
Our Chemical Policy
About Thinkbaby / Thinksport We are guided by the 'Precautionary Principle' for everything product we bring to market. With over a decade of leadership in product safety, Thinkbaby Thinksport works with leading institutions and scientists to develop products that are both safe for your children and safe for the environment your kids live in. We are focused on your child's safety while making products that are functional. Thinkbaby Sunscreen - Safe for Your Family, Safe for the Ocean (Size: 6 Ounce, Pack of 1) Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen was the first sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements and has held the highest rating in EWG's database since 2010 with a “1” rating. As a company, we led the movement from BPA, with the 1st BPA-free baby bottle (2006) to the 1st insulated BPA-free sports bottle (2006). We brought the same focus to developing body care and sun care products. SPF 50+, Broad Spectrum, UVA & UVB Protection We are strictly against the use of aerosols due to inhalation concerns to the effectiveness and safety for users and the environment. Our mineral based (zinc oxide) formulations go on smooth and absorb easily without leaving you feeling sticky or goopy. Safe for Sensitive Skin Broad-spectrum protection for UVA and UVB Highest Water Resistance Allowed by FDA Non-Aerosol, Free from Biologically Harmful chemicals Applies & Absorbs Easy, no sticky goopy feel Reef Safe Formula First to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements Top-Rated by EWG in 2010 with a #1 Rating Highly Biodegradable Paraben, PABA Free, Vegan, Non-Toxic & Gluten Free
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 3 x 3 inches; 2.47 Ounces
- Manufacturer recommended age : 6 months - 5 years
- Item model number : 859871004170
- Department : Baby-boys
- UPC : 787734197526 781624818744 725873857376 885399699406 859871004170
- Manufacturer : thinkbaby
- ASIN : B00JJZN1HG
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,775 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED METHYL ABIETATE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, CARICA PAPAYA (PAPAYA) FRUIT EXTRACT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, HYALURONIC ACID
PLEASE NOTE: Product image is representative of the product offered but may not have the exact attributes. Please read product description for the specific attributes of this product. The information above is intended for reference only. While we attempt to keep our information accurate, we cannot guarantee it is an accurate representation of the latest formulation of the product. If you have any concerns, please visit the vendor's web site. The information above are the views of the product's manufacturer. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on the website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Reviewed in the United States on March 3, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ThinkBaby has been so gentle and never caused an irritation whatsoever! It has been a very effective, gentle sunblocker for us.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.