Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 18, 2014
My 22 month old daughter loves this game, & it is a great teaching tool! She has learned colors, counting, & numerous other things, all thanks to this game! She understood the concept right away, & she will often bring the big plush die over to me, to play! I only have a few minor complaints. For one, the cards are stored in a little cardboard container, which then fits inside a pocket on the die, & is secured/closed by velcro. The velcro is not very strong, & my daughter can open the pocket & take the cards out easily. She got them out & ripped the cardboard box that the cards are in, trying to take them out. The cards, themselves, are not strong, and she has already bent a few of them. So, this is definitely a game that requires supervision. You won't really be able to let a younger child/toddler sit there & play with it on their own, or look at the cards by themselves, etc. The cards, at least, will have to be put away when you're not using them with the child. Not a big deal, since the purpose of the game is really to play WITH your child, but I just wanted to mention it. The die, itself, can be left out...my daughter likes to look at the different colors, & then match them with other things of the same color, in the room. It's good practice for her! The only other issue I have with the game is that some things are a little advanced for the target age of 18+ months, but that's okay, it will only keep the game from getting boring, as the child grows. It would make a great gift, too!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on October 20, 2017
This is nice. I love the plush dice. I think it's a little overpriced but good quality. Bought this to play with my 2 1/2 year old. She lost interest pretty quickly. She wanted to play with the cards and throw the dice around but not in the intended way which is fine because she was still having fun. I think this would be better with multiple kids playing and I think this might be more engaging to her when she's a little bigger however I did think the content was all age appropriate for her just not exciting enough to keep her interest. But love that it's a true game for toddlers. Definitely want to try when her cousins are over! I think she will enjoy it more!
on April 7, 2017
My two year old LOVES this game. He's understanding more about rules, taking turns, and he gets to practice moving all kinds of ways and showing off his knowledge about colors and counting. I'm planning to buy this as a gift for friend with kids the same age. I do wish the card deck had an expansion pack because we're getting too good at the ones included with the set!
on March 25, 2017
Son loves it.
Bought this for our neice, neece, nice. My son's cousin.
She loves it.

Pretty much if you have a kid under 5, they will love this. They won't follow the rules and you'll be stuck picking up cards for hours a day, but the color die is... just... like a flame for a moth. Kids love it.
on September 22, 2017
Purchased for my daughter's first Christmas- she was 15 months at the time. Great activity to do with big brother (2 1/2 years older). He enjoyed playing the game from the start and could roll the cube, choose the card, and follow the directions with little help. He liked showing his little sister what to do on her turns and she loved being a part of the game. (instead of being left out of games with small pieces or with cards that she would tear up) Now that she is just over two and he's 4 1/2 they ask to play quite often. Both have a great time tossing the cube and doing the activities. Would recommend as a great first game for any 1-3 year old.
on July 1, 2017
My 14 month old is obsessed with this even though she doesn't get the connection of the dice to the colored cards yet. She just grabs the whole deck and brings them to me so we can go through them all one by one. I'm sure she'll continue to love it as she gets older and we can enhance the rules. Seriously buy this. It's such a nice way to interact with your child. I've loved it and so has she.
on August 22, 2017
My daughter is 2.5 and she absolutely loves this game. She plays it with adults, and we're excited to share it with peers soon. She has memorized most of the cards, and we act out all the cards together, no matter whose turn it is. The only problem is she won't stop playing it, so we need to create a rule for how the game ends! I hope they make some expansion packs for higher developmental stages, so we can buy more cards and keep the cube. I'll be taking it to work to play with my preschool students too.
on January 1, 2017
I gave two of these away as gifts and finally got one for my son for Christmas. My two year old son and I love it! He's at the perfect age to be excited about each card's task, nothing seems too advanced or slow for him. Because he is two, it only holds his attention for about 5 minutes, but that's to no fault of the game's design. We take turns rolling the cube, he enjoys selecting the cards and typically we both do what ever the card says...I admittedly don't know how this game is supposed to be played, but it's more fun for us this way. I'm so glad I finally bought one for our house, I'm excited for when my 3 month old can join in the fun...hopefully my oldest still enjoys it!
on May 25, 2017
My 2 year old asks to play this game over and over! She enjoys the variety of cards to pick from and rolling the large soft dice!
It encourages learning, while being non competitive & with no time limit or required length/ play for 2 minutes or 10!
on September 15, 2016
great find - needed something simple but not too simple for special needs child. cards are not "busy" so can follow instructions easily. instructions are fun and good variety. can be fun for the whole family to play with younger or special needs child to be included. good first game.
2 helpful votes