Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Book House Cleaning SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 596 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 693 reviews
on September 9, 2015
A game that is educational and fun...winner, winner!

This game consists of a stuffed, soft, and colorful cube with a pocket that holds the cards from 6 categories (emotions, counting, body parts, colors, actions, and animal sounds).

I have had this game at least 2 years (and I have a 4 year old and 2 year old). I would say that this game is great for 1-4 year olds. A 1 year old will enjoy throwing the ball and copying some moves/sounds. A 2 year old will like throwing the ball and be pretty good with the cards (but still learning concepts). A 3 year old will love throwing the ball all over and picking the right card to go with the corresponding colors. A 4 year old will be somewhat bored with doing what the cards say- it will be more about throwing the ball. (Though, if you play the game sparingly, it will help to renew their interest in the cards).

Here are some of my favorite features:
1. As a former kindergarten teacher, I love that this game teaches my kids while they get up and move around. Great for getting kids to be active....all while teaching them...and they love it! (PS- it is also can be a lazy game for the adult because the child rolls the ball and goes and gets it. An adult can just sit there if you want while you watch them get energy out and help them do the cards).
2. It's awesome that the cards can be stored in the pocket (in the purple side of the cube). One neatly stored game-less of a possibility of parts getting lost.
3. I love that the cards are on the thicker side and coated- great for dealing with kiddos.
4. I love that there is no winner in this "game." The kids just take turns rolling the ball, picking the corresponding card, and then doing what it says. Perfect to solve sibling rivalry.

I can't say enough great things about this game!
on November 20, 2012
My four year old LOVES games but most are too hard for my two year old to enjoy with him. This game is perfect for her (and my four year old likes to play it too - though I think his favorite part is throwing the giant soft dice.) It teaches colors, body parts, emotions, counting as well as how to take turns. I love it so much, I've bought several as gifts for 2 year old's birthday parties and their parents loved it as well! I also play it with my two year old Sunday School class and it keeps their attention remarkably well. A great game!! I highly recommend for anyone with a toddler!
on September 30, 2016
My three year old daughter loves this game! I really wanted to find something that was engaging enough for her to learn as well as have fun but most importantly keep her occupied and entertained throughout the day. This game is perfect. My daughter still hasn't grasped the concept of Candy Land yet and gets easily distracted while playing it. With this game, she loves throwing the color block over her head as high as she can and then finds it fun to pull a colored card out of the stack and have me tell her what to do. The tasks are simple and engaging. She doesn't even mind redoing tasks when she pulls the same card out.
on May 18, 2016
This was a gift to my 2 year old son from his grandparents. It is a simple little game with bright colors and a fun block ball to throw. The cards come in six categories-emotions, counting, body parts, colors, animal sounds and actions. My son enjoys all of them except the colors category-I think he finds it boring.
To play, the child throws the block and then you find a card with the corresponding color and do what the card says. For example, "Make a surprised face." "Pat your head 7 times." or "Moo like a cow. "
It lasts about 10-15 minutes with my child and then he finds something else to catch his attention. I think that is pretty good at this age. He will also find the block and bring it to me, wanting to play the game so I know he enjoys it.
We have enjoyed it so much, I have since purchased another game for one of his little friend's birthdays.
on March 2, 2017
I bought this along with the ThinkFun Move and Groove Game for my 3yo nephew's birthday, and while he largely ignored it to play with his new Transformers (yes, I blame another toy), we had a blast playing it with my 6yo niece and her friend! It's simple enough that a 3yo can easily play with assistance from an adult, but entertaining enough to hold older kids' attention (my niece WOULD NOT let us stop until we had played every card, and even then she wanted to go through them again to play the cards she didn't personally get on the first round). The plush cube is great too - naturally when kids get excited they get a little more rambunctious and inventive with the way they "roll the die", and this thing can knock into a TV (or someone's face) with no repercussions. :P

on March 10, 2017
This game is great addition to any families with toddlers. The dice is a large soft plush material so the dice won't get lost nor cause any injuries from throwing it. The cards have fun bright pictures with different tasks in different categories such as emotions, animal sounds, colors and counting. My favorite feature is the card storage pocket! No more digging in the game closet trying to find the missing pieces since all the cards and the directions can be conveniently stored inside the dice.
on March 24, 2016
We have a 5, 3, and 2 year old. They love this game! It is simple, easy and not competitive! They can recognize the card by the picture and don't need to read. And they just love throwing the dice! :)

UPDATE: My kids are now 6,4, and 3 and still love this game! Also, this is a great game to play with my mother-in-law who has beginning Alzheimer's. No skills required except a happy heart. :)
on March 25, 2017
Son loves it.
Bought this for our neice, neece, nice. My son's cousin.
She loves it.

Pretty much if you have a kid under 5, they will love this. They won't follow the rules and you'll be stuck picking up cards for hours a day, but the color die is... just... like a flame for a moth. Kids love it.
on December 2, 2013
I'd give this 3.5 if that were possible. But, a 3 would be too low for a decent toy. This is a fun little "game", but probably not so much for an 18 month old. He likes to throw the ball and bend the cards. I think it will be a hit in two months or so. The purple side is built so that it can hold the deck of cards. The added material makes the purple side heavier, which means for a big majority of the rolls, purple ends up on the bottom, resulting in orange on the top. This means we hardly ever roll a purple, so I have to "cheat" to keep the baby interested.
on March 4, 2017
Such a cute game! Got this for my 2 year old for his birthday... he isn't too interested right now in it, think it's better for a 3+. I took the chance that he would like it, which will be great for when he's a little older! But such an adorable first game!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.