Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 18, 2016
This was a gift to my 2 year old son from his grandparents. It is a simple little game with bright colors and a fun block ball to throw. The cards come in six categories-emotions, counting, body parts, colors, animal sounds and actions. My son enjoys all of them except the colors category-I think he finds it boring.
To play, the child throws the block and then you find a card with the corresponding color and do what the card says. For example, "Make a surprised face." "Pat your head 7 times." or "Moo like a cow. "
It lasts about 10-15 minutes with my child and then he finds something else to catch his attention. I think that is pretty good at this age. He will also find the block and bring it to me, wanting to play the game so I know he enjoys it.
We have enjoyed it so much, I have since purchased another game for one of his little friend's birthdays.
on September 30, 2016
My three year old daughter loves this game! I really wanted to find something that was engaging enough for her to learn as well as have fun but most importantly keep her occupied and entertained throughout the day. This game is perfect. My daughter still hasn't grasped the concept of Candy Land yet and gets easily distracted while playing it. With this game, she loves throwing the color block over her head as high as she can and then finds it fun to pull a colored card out of the stack and have me tell her what to do. The tasks are simple and engaging. She doesn't even mind redoing tasks when she pulls the same card out.
on September 9, 2015
A game that is educational and fun...winner, winner!

This game consists of a stuffed, soft, and colorful cube with a pocket that holds the cards from 6 categories (emotions, counting, body parts, colors, actions, and animal sounds).

I have had this game at least 2 years (and I have a 4 year old and 2 year old). I would say that this game is great for 1-4 year olds. A 1 year old will enjoy throwing the ball and copying some moves/sounds. A 2 year old will like throwing the ball and be pretty good with the cards (but still learning concepts). A 3 year old will love throwing the ball all over and picking the right card to go with the corresponding colors. A 4 year old will be somewhat bored with doing what the cards say- it will be more about throwing the ball. (Though, if you play the game sparingly, it will help to renew their interest in the cards).

Here are some of my favorite features:
1. As a former kindergarten teacher, I love that this game teaches my kids while they get up and move around. Great for getting kids to be active....all while teaching them...and they love it! (PS- it is also can be a lazy game for the adult because the child rolls the ball and goes and gets it. An adult can just sit there if you want while you watch them get energy out and help them do the cards).
2. It's awesome that the cards can be stored in the pocket (in the purple side of the cube). One neatly stored game-less of a possibility of parts getting lost.
3. I love that the cards are on the thicker side and coated- great for dealing with kiddos.
4. I love that there is no winner in this "game." The kids just take turns rolling the ball, picking the corresponding card, and then doing what it says. Perfect to solve sibling rivalry.

I can't say enough great things about this game!
on August 8, 2017
My almost-2-year-old has been playing this game since he was about a year old. He thinks it's awesome and so do I. After searching for blog posts offering game ideas for toddlers, I came across a review of this one. The blogger mentioned that it was the only game he'd seen that was really marketed for toddlers, and I have to agree. After playing it, I think it's a perfect option for about 12 months to 2.5 years old. It helps toddlers learn about colors, taking turns, cheering others on, and of course all the faces, actions, body parts, animal noises, and other fun things the game asks you to act out! My son loves when we clap for him and he pretty much knows all the cards by heart at this point. I think it would be pretty easy to create your own cards to supplement what comes with the game. I'd love to see Thinkfun come out with a supplemental card pack, though. I highly recommend this game if you have a toddler, run a daycare or teach toddlers, or want something fun to bring when you go hang out with your niece, nephew, or grandchild. We bought one for my son's previous daycare class and I hope they are enjoying it too!
on December 13, 2013
This game is a great game for toddlers. I purchased this for my 3 year old son as his first "real game" a while back when he was a toddler. It was a great way for us to interact with each other and have lots of giggles and fun! He would roll the dice (which he loved best) and then we would pick a card and act out what it said. The nice thing is there is no set amount of time you have to spend doing each activity. The cards teach different things such as animal noises (ex: "moo" like a cow), searching for a color (find something red), counting (ex: jump 4 times), expressions (ex: make a sad face), body parts (ex: rub your tummy), and actions (ex: play pat-a-cake). It's a lot of fun! There are 6 different colors. Each category is a certain color. For example, the blue cards could be finding a color. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because once my son got closer to 3 he started having interest in other games like Candy Land so it didn't last very long. We still play it from time to time but like I said, it doesn't last long. So if thinking of getting this, I would get it around 18 months-2 maybe 3 unless your child is like mine. The block is soft so it is easy to throw and won't hurt if the child accidentally gets a little crazy rolling it. Overall, it is a great first game and I'm glad I got it because it was good quality time with my son.
on April 28, 2015
My daughter was 2.5 when Santa surprised her with this for Christmas. We played it without the cards at first, just guessing which color the die would land on, then graduated to playing with the cards soon after. She absolutely loves playing this. Once you roll the die, you pick the corresponding colored card and perform the task. There are 6 types of cards, her favorite being the "find something (Color)" blue card. She just loves landing on blue and racing around the house finding all things of the color listed. She always asks to play the "dice game" now, at nearly 3 years old, and when her cousins come over, they all play. Helps shy kids open up around others since there are cards that ask the children to make funny faces and make animal sounds. The die is soft and squishy with a velcro pocket that holds the cards. Safe, quiet, neat and lots of fun for little kids to enjoy.
on January 28, 2017
This is a really fun game for our 2 year old grandson. It did not take him long to learn the game. He enjoyed rolling (or should I say "throwing" the die). He spends 45 minutes to 1 hour each time he plays, which is a long time for a 2 year old.
on January 2, 2017
This is a terrific game for littles, ages 2 to 4. My 5 yo likes playing this with my 3yo, but the skills are definitely for young ones - learning emotions, colors, animal sounds, body parts, counting. I'm very pleased with the quality and the extensive number of cards they provide. My little guys can play this alone as well, which is a plus. The game brags that's "everyone is a winner" which is just great for this age. There's no points. Each person just takes their turn until the cards are gone. We are very pleased with our purchase.
on May 14, 2014
My 2 year old daughter always seems to get left out of the board games that her 4 year old sister has because she isn't old enough to play. When I saw this I knew I had to get it for her. It was a Christmas gift for her and she loves it. The game is really simple, you roll or throw the cube and whatever color lands face up you select a card of the same color. My daughter already knows her colors so that was just additional practice, but the concepts on the cards are simple, yet educational. One does numbers, colors, emotions, actions, animals, and a Simon says sort of card set. It is simple and fun, my daughter didn't want to stop playing. I wish the cards were laminated to provide more durability, but my daughter has been gentle with the cards thus far (6 months later and they are still good as new).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 25, 2017
My 2 year old asks to play this game over and over! She enjoys the variety of cards to pick from and rolling the large soft dice!
It encourages learning, while being non competitive & with no time limit or required length/ play for 2 minutes or 10!