Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by NERD STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 28, 2017
This game is really cute and keeps my 20 month old interested for a surprisingly long time.

Each side of the dice has a different color which corresponds to a card category. The cards have simple instructions like "find something red" or "make a happy face"
on December 8, 2015
Our almost 3 year old daughter LOOOOVES this game. It's her favorite. It really helped us teach her lots of new things - like blinking! Very educational - but the kid doesn't realize it! This is a great game to have as your child's first game. It helped us teach our kid how to take turns also! HIGHLY recommend. In fact we just bought another as a gift for our niece.
on October 16, 2016
I have now purchased this a few times for toddler gifts - both boys at age 2. While matching the color of the dice to the cards was difficult at first (mostly because they want to pick their own card), they still liked to roll the dice and then pick a card (or, just pick cards). The animal sounds were an initial favorite. Watching the little ones mimic the emotional faces is hilarious! I also like that they are active - counting their hops, etc. It's a great first game. The oldest is now 3 1/2 and he still enjoys playing!
I would love to see additional activity cards that could be purchased.
on March 6, 2017
PERFECT game for toddlers. My 2 year old loves it. Sometimes he gets distracted and wants to only pick the blue cards (blue is his favorite color and quite an obsession right now), but that's fine.
on January 5, 2014
I gave this to my granddaughter when she was around 1 1/2 & it's still a favorite at 26 months.The game functions as a very nice bridge between the hopes of the adults & the capabilities of a toddler. She loves the focused attention it facilitates & that she can run it game, & we enjoy being able to participate in an activity that changes & has structure- & that she enjoys! The cube can be rolled or tossed into the air or against a wall, so the child isn't constrained to being still. We assist her in interpreting what the pictures instruct us to do, but she's memorized several. We all enjoy following the instructions, the roller first, then the other game players taking their turn; what do toddlers like more than adults imitating them & following their lead? It's being self-contained is a plus- the cards don't get lost & the cube can be carried on visits. The only challenge we've noticed is confusion for the toddler relative to the colors on the back of the card vs the front.
on April 28, 2015
My daughter was 2.5 when Santa surprised her with this for Christmas. We played it without the cards at first, just guessing which color the die would land on, then graduated to playing with the cards soon after. She absolutely loves playing this. Once you roll the die, you pick the corresponding colored card and perform the task. There are 6 types of cards, her favorite being the "find something (Color)" blue card. She just loves landing on blue and racing around the house finding all things of the color listed. She always asks to play the "dice game" now, at nearly 3 years old, and when her cousins come over, they all play. Helps shy kids open up around others since there are cards that ask the children to make funny faces and make animal sounds. The die is soft and squishy with a velcro pocket that holds the cards. Safe, quiet, neat and lots of fun for little kids to enjoy.
on July 23, 2017
We gave this as a gift but my sister-in-law said the recipient, who as 1 y/o at the time, loves this gaem It's easy to adjust how you play as kids get older and it's self-contained for storage.
on May 20, 2016
This was recommended by a friend for my grandson and I am very happy I ordered it. This is so much fun.....he and I play together and have lots of laughs. it will be even more fun as he gets older.....perfect for 3-4, although a 2 yr old can have a ball tossing the big dice around.
on December 2, 2013
I'd give this 3.5 if that were possible. But, a 3 would be too low for a decent toy. This is a fun little "game", but probably not so much for an 18 month old. He likes to throw the ball and bend the cards. I think it will be a hit in two months or so. The purple side is built so that it can hold the deck of cards. The added material makes the purple side heavier, which means for a big majority of the rolls, purple ends up on the bottom, resulting in orange on the top. This means we hardly ever roll a purple, so I have to "cheat" to keep the baby interested.
on January 2, 2017
This is a terrific game for littles, ages 2 to 4. My 5 yo likes playing this with my 3yo, but the skills are definitely for young ones - learning emotions, colors, animal sounds, body parts, counting. I'm very pleased with the quality and the extensive number of cards they provide. My little guys can play this alone as well, which is a plus. The game brags that's "everyone is a winner" which is just great for this age. There's no points. Each person just takes their turn until the cards are gone. We are very pleased with our purchase.