Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 640 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 739 reviews
on June 23, 2017
We tried this when my son was 19 or 20 months, and he was SO EXCITED. A little TOO excited, it turned out, because he couldn't keep his hands off of ALL the cards. We did our best and then put it up, deciding we'd try again later. A few weeks later, he saw the cube in the closet and started asking to play. "Game? Game? Please?" So we got it out and had a BLAST as a family. We played by taking turns rolling the die and then handing our son the appropriate card to 'read' for us. Then we'd all do the action on the card together. It was so much fun! I didn't give the game 5 stars just because I think the die is weighted funny so that rolling is uneven and come colors seldom come up. But I very much recommend this game as a non-competitive introduction to games and a great start to taking turns in a game situation.
on December 13, 2013
This game is a great game for toddlers. I purchased this for my 3 year old son as his first "real game" a while back when he was a toddler. It was a great way for us to interact with each other and have lots of giggles and fun! He would roll the dice (which he loved best) and then we would pick a card and act out what it said. The nice thing is there is no set amount of time you have to spend doing each activity. The cards teach different things such as animal noises (ex: "moo" like a cow), searching for a color (find something red), counting (ex: jump 4 times), expressions (ex: make a sad face), body parts (ex: rub your tummy), and actions (ex: play pat-a-cake). It's a lot of fun! There are 6 different colors. Each category is a certain color. For example, the blue cards could be finding a color. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because once my son got closer to 3 he started having interest in other games like Candy Land so it didn't last very long. We still play it from time to time but like I said, it doesn't last long. So if thinking of getting this, I would get it around 18 months-2 maybe 3 unless your child is like mine. The block is soft so it is easy to throw and won't hurt if the child accidentally gets a little crazy rolling it. Overall, it is a great first game and I'm glad I got it because it was good quality time with my son.
on January 18, 2014
My 22 month old daughter loves this game, & it is a great teaching tool! She has learned colors, counting, & numerous other things, all thanks to this game! She understood the concept right away, & she will often bring the big plush die over to me, to play! I only have a few minor complaints. For one, the cards are stored in a little cardboard container, which then fits inside a pocket on the die, & is secured/closed by velcro. The velcro is not very strong, & my daughter can open the pocket & take the cards out easily. She got them out & ripped the cardboard box that the cards are in, trying to take them out. The cards, themselves, are not strong, and she has already bent a few of them. So, this is definitely a game that requires supervision. You won't really be able to let a younger child/toddler sit there & play with it on their own, or look at the cards by themselves, etc. The cards, at least, will have to be put away when you're not using them with the child. Not a big deal, since the purpose of the game is really to play WITH your child, but I just wanted to mention it. The die, itself, can be left out...my daughter likes to look at the different colors, & then match them with other things of the same color, in the room. It's good practice for her! The only other issue I have with the game is that some things are a little advanced for the target age of 18+ months, but that's okay, it will only keep the game from getting boring, as the child grows. It would make a great gift, too!
on January 28, 2017
This is a really fun game for our 2 year old grandson. It did not take him long to learn the game. He enjoyed rolling (or should I say "throwing" the die). He spends 45 minutes to 1 hour each time he plays, which is a long time for a 2 year old.
on April 7, 2017
My two year old LOVES this game. He's understanding more about rules, taking turns, and he gets to practice moving all kinds of ways and showing off his knowledge about colors and counting. I'm planning to buy this as a gift for friend with kids the same age. I do wish the card deck had an expansion pack because we're getting too good at the ones included with the set!
on March 25, 2017
Son loves it.
Bought this for our neice, neece, nice. My son's cousin.
She loves it.

Pretty much if you have a kid under 5, they will love this. They won't follow the rules and you'll be stuck picking up cards for hours a day, but the color die is... just... like a flame for a moth. Kids love it.
on March 24, 2016
We have a 5, 3, and 2 year old. They love this game! It is simple, easy and not competitive! They can recognize the card by the picture and don't need to read. And they just love throwing the dice! :)

UPDATE: My kids are now 6,4, and 3 and still love this game! Also, this is a great game to play with my mother-in-law who has beginning Alzheimer's. No skills required except a happy heart. :)
on February 9, 2017
This game is wonderful for toddlers. Can't get much more than 3 or 4 turns out of any one session, but my daughter (16 months) seems to have fun, and even requests to play it sometimes. I'm not the best at playing pretend, and sometimes have difficulty playing with a baby for any extended period of time (I color coordinate mega blocks when we play, if that gives you any idea. Not so good with imagination). This makes it easier. There is really no objective, just roll the die, and read the card. Her favorite part is the cards. More the fact that they are cards than what is on them, but we can still work on colors, counting, and other learning situations while having fun. I plan on buying the dance version when she gets a bit older.
on July 1, 2017
My 14 month old is obsessed with this even though she doesn't get the connection of the dice to the colored cards yet. She just grabs the whole deck and brings them to me so we can go through them all one by one. I'm sure she'll continue to love it as she gets older and we can enhance the rules. Seriously buy this. It's such a nice way to interact with your child. I've loved it and so has she.
on July 14, 2016
We bought this game for our 2 1/2 year old daughter last Christmas and it has been a hit with her and her older 6 year old sister. They are both now 3 and 7 and enjoy playing this game. Our family of 4 will sit down and play and no one gets left out and everyone has fun. Learning is built right in with colors, body parts, etc. This is a game we get out on a rainy day or on our family game nights. I would strongly encourage families to consider this game for their younger children to get the whole family involved.