Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on May 18, 2016
This was a gift to my 2 year old son from his grandparents. It is a simple little game with bright colors and a fun block ball to throw. The cards come in six categories-emotions, counting, body parts, colors, animal sounds and actions. My son enjoys all of them except the colors category-I think he finds it boring.
To play, the child throws the block and then you find a card with the corresponding color and do what the card says. For example, "Make a surprised face." "Pat your head 7 times." or "Moo like a cow. "
It lasts about 10-15 minutes with my child and then he finds something else to catch his attention. I think that is pretty good at this age. He will also find the block and bring it to me, wanting to play the game so I know he enjoys it.
We have enjoyed it so much, I have since purchased another game for one of his little friend's birthdays.
on September 9, 2015
A game that is educational and fun...winner, winner!

This game consists of a stuffed, soft, and colorful cube with a pocket that holds the cards from 6 categories (emotions, counting, body parts, colors, actions, and animal sounds).

I have had this game at least 2 years (and I have a 4 year old and 2 year old). I would say that this game is great for 1-4 year olds. A 1 year old will enjoy throwing the ball and copying some moves/sounds. A 2 year old will like throwing the ball and be pretty good with the cards (but still learning concepts). A 3 year old will love throwing the ball all over and picking the right card to go with the corresponding colors. A 4 year old will be somewhat bored with doing what the cards say- it will be more about throwing the ball. (Though, if you play the game sparingly, it will help to renew their interest in the cards).

Here are some of my favorite features:
1. As a former kindergarten teacher, I love that this game teaches my kids while they get up and move around. Great for getting kids to be active....all while teaching them...and they love it! (PS- it is also can be a lazy game for the adult because the child rolls the ball and goes and gets it. An adult can just sit there if you want while you watch them get energy out and help them do the cards).
2. It's awesome that the cards can be stored in the pocket (in the purple side of the cube). One neatly stored game-less of a possibility of parts getting lost.
3. I love that the cards are on the thicker side and coated- great for dealing with kiddos.
4. I love that there is no winner in this "game." The kids just take turns rolling the ball, picking the corresponding card, and then doing what it says. Perfect to solve sibling rivalry.

I can't say enough great things about this game!
on November 20, 2012
My four year old LOVES games but most are too hard for my two year old to enjoy with him. This game is perfect for her (and my four year old likes to play it too - though I think his favorite part is throwing the giant soft dice.) It teaches colors, body parts, emotions, counting as well as how to take turns. I love it so much, I've bought several as gifts for 2 year old's birthday parties and their parents loved it as well! I also play it with my two year old Sunday School class and it keeps their attention remarkably well. A great game!! I highly recommend for anyone with a toddler!
0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 23, 2017
We tried this when my son was 19 or 20 months, and he was SO EXCITED. A little TOO excited, it turned out, because he couldn't keep his hands off of ALL the cards. We did our best and then put it up, deciding we'd try again later. A few weeks later, he saw the cube in the closet and started asking to play. "Game? Game? Please?" So we got it out and had a BLAST as a family. We played by taking turns rolling the die and then handing our son the appropriate card to 'read' for us. Then we'd all do the action on the card together. It was so much fun! I didn't give the game 5 stars just because I think the die is weighted funny so that rolling is uneven and come colors seldom come up. But I very much recommend this game as a non-competitive introduction to games and a great start to taking turns in a game situation.
on September 21, 2016
Our 2-year-old has been very interested in games lately so we purchased this game along with several Haba games and I think this has been her favorite game by far (and my favorite to play along with her). When I read what the game is, I thought I could make something similar for her and not spend the money on this game but also knew that I probably wouldn't get around to making a game for her like this so we purchased it anyway. I'm very happy that we bought it and now I have more ideas for adding cards to the game in the future, if desired. The cards are pretty durable and the pictures are descriptive enough after a few gameplays that my daughter can "read" the cards on her own when I can't play with her. As a teacher, I'm always excited to find toys and games that work on various skills and domains and love that this game helps to get kids and parents physically moving, searching for colors (not only identifying colors but actually searching the surroundings to match the colors), social-emotional skills and recognition, counting skills, and identifying animals and their sounds. This game does a wonderful job of incorporating several learning domains at once and is a very enjoyable way to spend time with children. When my daughter asks to play a game, I always hope that this is the one she picks because it really is fun for both of us!
on March 2, 2017
I bought this along with the ThinkFun Move and Groove Game for my 3yo nephew's birthday, and while he largely ignored it to play with his new Transformers (yes, I blame another toy), we had a blast playing it with my 6yo niece and her friend! It's simple enough that a 3yo can easily play with assistance from an adult, but entertaining enough to hold older kids' attention (my niece WOULD NOT let us stop until we had played every card, and even then she wanted to go through them again to play the cards she didn't personally get on the first round). The plush cube is great too - naturally when kids get excited they get a little more rambunctious and inventive with the way they "roll the die", and this thing can knock into a TV (or someone's face) with no repercussions. :P

on January 4, 2017
I can't say enough about this game. Santa brought it for my autistic 3 year old son, in the hopes that it would be simple enough for him to attend to. It's PERFECT. He's extremely smart, but doesn't really play appropriately...until now! It's the first game that he could understand, follow the instructions, and tolerate turn-taking. The commands are simple enough for him to do (he needed some guidance the first time through a few of the cards, like "make a silly face", which doesn't come naturally for him), and now he knows what the cards say. It has been a confidence booster for him (and me, too!) and we're now seeking out other similar games.
on January 1, 2017
I gave two of these away as gifts and finally got one for my son for Christmas. My two year old son and I love it! He's at the perfect age to be excited about each card's task, nothing seems too advanced or slow for him. Because he is two, it only holds his attention for about 5 minutes, but that's to no fault of the game's design. We take turns rolling the cube, he enjoys selecting the cards and typically we both do what ever the card says...I admittedly don't know how this game is supposed to be played, but it's more fun for us this way. I'm so glad I finally bought one for our house, I'm excited for when my 3 month old can join in the fun...hopefully my oldest still enjoys it!
on October 20, 2017
This is nice. I love the plush dice. I think it's a little overpriced but good quality. Bought this to play with my 2 1/2 year old. She lost interest pretty quickly. She wanted to play with the cards and throw the dice around but not in the intended way which is fine because she was still having fun. I think this would be better with multiple kids playing and I think this might be more engaging to her when she's a little bigger however I did think the content was all age appropriate for her just not exciting enough to keep her interest. But love that it's a true game for toddlers. Definitely want to try when her cousins are over! I think she will enjoy it more!
on December 13, 2013
This game is a great game for toddlers. I purchased this for my 3 year old son as his first "real game" a while back when he was a toddler. It was a great way for us to interact with each other and have lots of giggles and fun! He would roll the dice (which he loved best) and then we would pick a card and act out what it said. The nice thing is there is no set amount of time you have to spend doing each activity. The cards teach different things such as animal noises (ex: "moo" like a cow), searching for a color (find something red), counting (ex: jump 4 times), expressions (ex: make a sad face), body parts (ex: rub your tummy), and actions (ex: play pat-a-cake). It's a lot of fun! There are 6 different colors. Each category is a certain color. For example, the blue cards could be finding a color. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because once my son got closer to 3 he started having interest in other games like Candy Land so it didn't last very long. We still play it from time to time but like I said, it doesn't last long. So if thinking of getting this, I would get it around 18 months-2 maybe 3 unless your child is like mine. The block is soft so it is easy to throw and won't hurt if the child accidentally gets a little crazy rolling it. Overall, it is a great first game and I'm glad I got it because it was good quality time with my son.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.