Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 633 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 732 reviews
on September 30, 2016
My three year old daughter loves this game! I really wanted to find something that was engaging enough for her to learn as well as have fun but most importantly keep her occupied and entertained throughout the day. This game is perfect. My daughter still hasn't grasped the concept of Candy Land yet and gets easily distracted while playing it. With this game, she loves throwing the color block over her head as high as she can and then finds it fun to pull a colored card out of the stack and have me tell her what to do. The tasks are simple and engaging. She doesn't even mind redoing tasks when she pulls the same card out.
on November 20, 2012
My four year old LOVES games but most are too hard for my two year old to enjoy with him. This game is perfect for her (and my four year old likes to play it too - though I think his favorite part is throwing the giant soft dice.) It teaches colors, body parts, emotions, counting as well as how to take turns. I love it so much, I've bought several as gifts for 2 year old's birthday parties and their parents loved it as well! I also play it with my two year old Sunday School class and it keeps their attention remarkably well. A great game!! I highly recommend for anyone with a toddler!
on September 9, 2015
A game that is educational and fun...winner, winner!

This game consists of a stuffed, soft, and colorful cube with a pocket that holds the cards from 6 categories (emotions, counting, body parts, colors, actions, and animal sounds).

I have had this game at least 2 years (and I have a 4 year old and 2 year old). I would say that this game is great for 1-4 year olds. A 1 year old will enjoy throwing the ball and copying some moves/sounds. A 2 year old will like throwing the ball and be pretty good with the cards (but still learning concepts). A 3 year old will love throwing the ball all over and picking the right card to go with the corresponding colors. A 4 year old will be somewhat bored with doing what the cards say- it will be more about throwing the ball. (Though, if you play the game sparingly, it will help to renew their interest in the cards).

Here are some of my favorite features:
1. As a former kindergarten teacher, I love that this game teaches my kids while they get up and move around. Great for getting kids to be active....all while teaching them...and they love it! (PS- it is also can be a lazy game for the adult because the child rolls the ball and goes and gets it. An adult can just sit there if you want while you watch them get energy out and help them do the cards).
2. It's awesome that the cards can be stored in the pocket (in the purple side of the cube). One neatly stored game-less of a possibility of parts getting lost.
3. I love that the cards are on the thicker side and coated- great for dealing with kiddos.
4. I love that there is no winner in this "game." The kids just take turns rolling the ball, picking the corresponding card, and then doing what it says. Perfect to solve sibling rivalry.

I can't say enough great things about this game!
on September 21, 2016
Our 2-year-old has been very interested in games lately so we purchased this game along with several Haba games and I think this has been her favorite game by far (and my favorite to play along with her). When I read what the game is, I thought I could make something similar for her and not spend the money on this game but also knew that I probably wouldn't get around to making a game for her like this so we purchased it anyway. I'm very happy that we bought it and now I have more ideas for adding cards to the game in the future, if desired. The cards are pretty durable and the pictures are descriptive enough after a few gameplays that my daughter can "read" the cards on her own when I can't play with her. As a teacher, I'm always excited to find toys and games that work on various skills and domains and love that this game helps to get kids and parents physically moving, searching for colors (not only identifying colors but actually searching the surroundings to match the colors), social-emotional skills and recognition, counting skills, and identifying animals and their sounds. This game does a wonderful job of incorporating several learning domains at once and is a very enjoyable way to spend time with children. When my daughter asks to play a game, I always hope that this is the one she picks because it really is fun for both of us!
on March 2, 2017
I bought this along with the ThinkFun Move and Groove Game for my 3yo nephew's birthday, and while he largely ignored it to play with his new Transformers (yes, I blame another toy), we had a blast playing it with my 6yo niece and her friend! It's simple enough that a 3yo can easily play with assistance from an adult, but entertaining enough to hold older kids' attention (my niece WOULD NOT let us stop until we had played every card, and even then she wanted to go through them again to play the cards she didn't personally get on the first round). The plush cube is great too - naturally when kids get excited they get a little more rambunctious and inventive with the way they "roll the die", and this thing can knock into a TV (or someone's face) with no repercussions. :P

on June 23, 2017
We tried this when my son was 19 or 20 months, and he was SO EXCITED. A little TOO excited, it turned out, because he couldn't keep his hands off of ALL the cards. We did our best and then put it up, deciding we'd try again later. A few weeks later, he saw the cube in the closet and started asking to play. "Game? Game? Please?" So we got it out and had a BLAST as a family. We played by taking turns rolling the die and then handing our son the appropriate card to 'read' for us. Then we'd all do the action on the card together. It was so much fun! I didn't give the game 5 stars just because I think the die is weighted funny so that rolling is uneven and come colors seldom come up. But I very much recommend this game as a non-competitive introduction to games and a great start to taking turns in a game situation.
on December 13, 2013
This game is a great game for toddlers. I purchased this for my 3 year old son as his first "real game" a while back when he was a toddler. It was a great way for us to interact with each other and have lots of giggles and fun! He would roll the dice (which he loved best) and then we would pick a card and act out what it said. The nice thing is there is no set amount of time you have to spend doing each activity. The cards teach different things such as animal noises (ex: "moo" like a cow), searching for a color (find something red), counting (ex: jump 4 times), expressions (ex: make a sad face), body parts (ex: rub your tummy), and actions (ex: play pat-a-cake). It's a lot of fun! There are 6 different colors. Each category is a certain color. For example, the blue cards could be finding a color. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because once my son got closer to 3 he started having interest in other games like Candy Land so it didn't last very long. We still play it from time to time but like I said, it doesn't last long. So if thinking of getting this, I would get it around 18 months-2 maybe 3 unless your child is like mine. The block is soft so it is easy to throw and won't hurt if the child accidentally gets a little crazy rolling it. Overall, it is a great first game and I'm glad I got it because it was good quality time with my son.
on January 18, 2014
My 22 month old daughter loves this game, & it is a great teaching tool! She has learned colors, counting, & numerous other things, all thanks to this game! She understood the concept right away, & she will often bring the big plush die over to me, to play! I only have a few minor complaints. For one, the cards are stored in a little cardboard container, which then fits inside a pocket on the die, & is secured/closed by velcro. The velcro is not very strong, & my daughter can open the pocket & take the cards out easily. She got them out & ripped the cardboard box that the cards are in, trying to take them out. The cards, themselves, are not strong, and she has already bent a few of them. So, this is definitely a game that requires supervision. You won't really be able to let a younger child/toddler sit there & play with it on their own, or look at the cards by themselves, etc. The cards, at least, will have to be put away when you're not using them with the child. Not a big deal, since the purpose of the game is really to play WITH your child, but I just wanted to mention it. The die, itself, can be left out...my daughter likes to look at the different colors, & then match them with other things of the same color, in the room. It's good practice for her! The only other issue I have with the game is that some things are a little advanced for the target age of 18+ months, but that's okay, it will only keep the game from getting boring, as the child grows. It would make a great gift, too!
on January 28, 2017
This is a really fun game for our 2 year old grandson. It did not take him long to learn the game. He enjoyed rolling (or should I say "throwing" the die). He spends 45 minutes to 1 hour each time he plays, which is a long time for a 2 year old.
on April 7, 2017
My two year old LOVES this game. He's understanding more about rules, taking turns, and he gets to practice moving all kinds of ways and showing off his knowledge about colors and counting. I'm planning to buy this as a gift for friend with kids the same age. I do wish the card deck had an expansion pack because we're getting too good at the ones included with the set!