- Spiral-bound: 172 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Learning Solutions; 1 edition (August 24, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0558651925
- ISBN-13: 978-0558651923
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.5 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,067,847 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Thinking About, Planning, Forming, Starting, and Running Your Own Small Business: A Student Workbook 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
From the Back Cover
Starting a business is an activity–a freedom–that is possible for all individuals in America because of the free market system, the principles of capitalism, and the opportunities available in a democracy like America. Individuals who start business have a huge responsibility to operate in an ethical manner, create jobs, build wealth, increase social capital, operate in an environmentally reasonable manner and help continue developing the free market system.
Browse award-winning titles. See more