Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on November 23, 2017
As a first grade teacher, I consider this book a must have. It contains nearly every phoneme, blend, and vowel-consonant pattern that young readers need to practice with. The fun illustrations keep kids engaged and the usage of "near-nonsense" words such as "Zans" forces students to practice their decoding skills. There isn't really a story to this book, but that doesn't detract from its charm and usefulness in the classroom.

The book is a bit long so I have students read 5-6 pages at a time when practicing fluency.

If you are homeschooling your primary students, a boxed set of Seuss books is easily worth huindreds of dollars worth of practice readers that other companies try to sell.
on October 10, 2017
Dr. Seuss books are all unique and so creative, but this one is my favorite. It's so fun to read to my 2 year old son, and he and I start laughing as I try to read the rhymes quickly. A great children's book for everybody!!
on April 6, 2017
I loved this book when I was a kid. Love it even more when I read it to my grandson.
on January 2, 2017
any book by Seuss is great for young and ESL students who are older.
on May 10, 2017
Purchased for grandchildren because Dr. Seuss is awesome! Has been encouraging reading since it's publication. If I had more kids with kids, I would buy more.
on January 8, 2017
A classic. My little one is already repeating along and anticipating the next line. Between the rhyming scheme and the illustrations this is a book we keep coming back to read.
on August 21, 2017
My 2 1/2 year old grandson brings this book to me all the time!! He loves it and pretends to read it to me as well.
on May 4, 2017
No body tells it funny and with great word and color learning as well as Dr. Seuss! Great for rhyming, color, counting! Super!
on May 3, 2017
A classic rhyming book for my grandchildren. Have read it so many times with my children, I still know it by heart
on November 9, 2017
My kids love this one it's easy for them to read to me and my son writes it out and makes his own story with it.