Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Thinksound ts03+mic 8mm Noise Isolating Wooden Headphone with universal 1 button microphone (Gunmetal/Walnut)
|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Microphone + call/music control for mobile communication
- Passive Noise Isolation minimizes ambient sounds with four flexible silicon ear inserts for a secure fit (s/m/l/xl)
- Wooden housing for crisp, accurate music reproduction with acoustically enhanced 8mm driver
- Kevlar-reinforced, tangle-resistant 4 foot long cable with 45˚ angled gold plated plug for increased clarity & durability
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency response, 99 ±3 dB @ 1KHz 1mW sensitivity, 16 ohm impedance
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
ts03+mic gunmetal walnut 8mm in-ear high definition wooden headphone with microphone and call/music control. Headphone has passive noise isolation and upgraded acoustics for more accurate sound reproduction and a wide sound-stage.
Top customer reviews
Dr Brad Lafferty (moor-laffs)
If you're considering spending $100 for a pair of earphones, you've already noticed the market provides quite a few choices. Several things to think about and decide what you'll use them for. We are all at the mercy of the man, (or woman) who mixed the different tracks in the studio or the live concert. I'm a 74 year old retired professional musician, trumpet player, U.S. NAVY BAND, etc. and I can remember when in a 16 piece dance band, we all set the balance of volume and instrumental blend ourselves. In today's music, with so much electronics, everything is pretty much controlled by the sound "technician" or the featured performer. Point of this rant is you have to decide what kind of music you're going to listen to.
These THINK SOUND earphones will give you a well balanced frequency response for most all types of music. Plenty of bass, but not to the point where it gets in the way of the vocals or higher pitched instruments. You will literally hear sounds and instruments in your favorite style of music that you've never heard before, unless you already own some very high quality audio equipment. You can spend several thousands of dollars for earphones but it cost a" lot" more to get a "little" more sound. These are great sounding earphones and at 74, (your grand dads age) I promise you will be blown away by the sound. Not only are these THINK SOUND earphones one of the best in three times the price range, they have the best customer support in the industry. TOWER OF POWER 40TH ANNIVERSARY CONCERT, great earphone test--ENJOY!!
Not enough time has passed to test the durability claim, but the headphones seem to be built to endure more abuse, and the new metal case gives them a lot more protection in my gym bag. More importantly, they still sound fantastic, with incredible low-end for such a small unit, while still maintaining a well balanced sound. Electronic, dance, and hip hop music really shine on these, but I imagine that just about everything will sound great on these.
I strongly recommend pairing these with the Comply Foam Premium Earphone Tips - Isolation Plus Tx-400 (Black, 3 Pairs, Medium), which seal out background noise and take the listening experience to the next level -- especially helpful in a gym environment or on airplanes. In fact, I was able to ditch my bulky active noise-cancelling headphones on flights -- the Thinksounds are more than up to the task.
With my ts02s, I've had equally good results with or without running a break-in audio program first, so I didn't bother doing a break-in for my ts03s. I don't think it diminished anything in my case, especially since the music I listen to tends to continually cover the whole frequency spectrum. But it certainly won't hurt to do so if you can resist the urge to start using your ts03s immediately.
These are great headphones at a great price from a brand that deserves to be held in the same regard as the bigger names. You won't be disappointed.