|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7 x 7 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||F800-PRO-32GB|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Thinkware F800 PRO 2-Channel Bundle 1080P FHD WiFi Rearview Camera | 32GB SD Card | Cigarette Lighter Adapter Cable & Hardwiring Kit Included
Enhance your purchase
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 7 x 6 inches|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Mounting Type||Adhesive Mount|
About this item
- Ambarella A12 Chipset – Ability to record 1080p on both channels simultaneously
- Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor – Excellent performance in low-light conditions
- GPS built in for red light/speed camera alerts. Also added ability of Geo Fencing alerts
- Energy Saving Parking Recording will reduce power consumption by 1/3 less and gives 3x longer video recording than normal parking mode.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $41.66 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
If you are looking for the best of the best parking mode dash cams, look no further than the F800 Pro. It is the latest and greatest from Thinkware and builds on the F800 platform. Available with an optional rear camera, the F800 Pro offers a fully featured and refined dash cam setup. The night time video quality is very impressive with the Sony STARVIS sensors (front + rear) and Ambarella A12 chipset and among the best of the 2 channel systems. It has the lowest energy consumption out of any Full HD + Full HD parking mode setup. It has parking mode priority in the partition settings which dedicates almost half the memory card for parking mode. And it has an incredibly discreet design so you can feel confident in leaving it in your vehicle overnight. With the pro model there are some further refinements like the all black body, 128GB card support, and Thinkware's version of a cloud feature, Thinkware Cloud.
Full HD Front & Rear Recording
The F800 Pro is capable of 1080P video at 30 FPS on both front and rear cameras (rear camera optional)
Enhanced All Black Design
The F800 Pro's black on black housing makes it one of the most discreet parking mode dash cams on the market
Built-in WiFi and GPS
Use the built-in WiFi app to aim your dash cam, download videos, and change settings!
The F800 PRO brings new features and amazing recording quality to the dash cam market, all in a sleek, stealthy and compact package.
The new F800 utilizes Ambarella’s A12 chipset to achieve it’s spectacular recording quality on both front and rear channels. This is the highest recording quality possible on a 2 channel dash camera. With the F800 PRO, you're also getting a more efficient parking mode, and also 128GB SD Card support.
1080p front and rear recording
Built in WiFi for reviewing footage and settings
Built in GPS
Red light/Speed camera alerts
Ambarella A12A55 chipset – Perfectly tuned for the F800
Sony STARVIS exmor R IMX291 Image sensor @ 2.1MP, 140°
Advance Driver Assistance System (Red light and Speed camera alerts)
Super Night Vision 2.0
Super Capacitor & High-Temperature Cut-off
128GB SD Card Support
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, a lot of people have been giving bad reviews on the cloud storage feature, but I can't speak to that because I can't even get the camera to connect long enough to set it up.
This unit is going back. I'll probably just go get another F750 since I know that one works.
The company itself will not back their defective product either, as I reached out to them as well. Steer clear and go with a Blackvue camera - I have had multiple and they are MUCH better than Thinkware products.
1) The cloud service is useless and nonfunctional for me at the moment. When the cloud service was working the only thing it can do is location and geo-fence. With car being connected from the factory (onboard WIFI), I already have location and geo fencing already. When I was looking a the marketing bullet list for the F800Pro, it lists cloud service but very little detailed information. I was expecting to be able to do configuration from the cloud, download video from cloud, and maybe do real-time video. Bottom line, the cloud feature is useless for just location and geo fence. If the car is already connected, you inherently have these features, if the car is not connected whoever is driving the car will have to have a hotspot enabled to have it work. Thinkware can keep the location and geo fence, just give me the remote management via the cloud, then you have something. Other than that, the current cloud service is just marketing vaporware, don't buy for this feature.
2) You can only use the Thinkware app connected to the f800 Pro using the device's WIFI or Hotspot on your phone. I have the F800 Pro configured for the car's Hotspot and the device will always say "connected to the internet" when it's up and running, but for some reason I can not have my phone also connected the car's Hotspot to be able to use the Thinkware app for configuration; the app will never be able to find the device on the local network. Same goes for using the house WIFI. Using F800 Pro WIFI or my phone hotspot adds an extra step just to access the files and sometimes it can be a hit or miss to get it working.
Update May 9th, 2018:
I got a response from Thinkware about the cloud service not working. They said it only works with the phone hotspot and not the car's hotspot. This is turning out the be even more useless. I have to keep my phone hotspot on to use the cloud just to see where I'm already am. I don't know if this a "can" response to all questions related to why the cloud service is not working or a miss understanding of the issue. Like a said when I first setup the cloud service it worked with the car WIFI and I can be at home to see where my car is located. Like a said before I really don't need this feature because its provided by the car connected telemetry service. This is just to show the cloud service is inoperable and featureless. I took away another star to support. It will connect the car's WIFI which is a hotspot via cellular but will not work with cloud because it's not the phone I used to configure F800 pro for WIFI.
By Jiwon on December 2, 2017