Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
Customer Discussions > Dark Of Knight forum

Third Edition of Dark of kNight

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2010, 2:39:04 PM PDT
Tracey says:
There is a visable difference between the very 1st Edition and the 3rd Edition of Dark of kNight.

The 3rd Edition, published by a new publisher, has re-edited the book and put a serious polish on the storyline. Kudos to the editor for doing such a wonderful job!!

What's changed? Grammar and sentence structures, dialogue and a very sensual love scene that takes the place of a the shorted version. Also, there is an explanation to Daniel and his parent's proper dialogue. However, we see Daniel's dialogue change after the union between him and Julie. A true joining together of the mind, body and soul. They really melt together as one.

It's happy to say that Dark of kNight finally found a home with a publisher who can do with it what others couldn't. It's also exciting to know the rest of the series will be equally as riviting and captivating as the first book. :)

Posted on Sep 18, 2010, 3:10:10 PM PDT
Karen Fuller says:
Hi everybody! I'm Karen Fuller. I'm an Author too as well as a huge Dark of kNight series fan! Tracey is a wonderful writer and person. I am a huge fan and have all her books! I've had the privilege of reading the spiced up version. I gave it a 5 star review on Amazon. if you like paranormal romance about shape shifter/wolf you will love this one!

Karen Fuller
Wickford High: The Revelation
www.kgfullerromanceseries.com

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 18, 2010, 3:33:27 PM PDT
I have read the first version of the book. The story is wonderful. The editing was terrible. The re edited version (I happen to know the editor and author) Changes that were made only enhance the story and take away only the awful editing.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Dark Of Knight forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 18, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Dark of kNight
Dark of kNight by T.L. Mitchell (Paperback - September 9, 2010)
3.3 out of 5 stars (14)