12 entertaining and educational mini-games for 3rd Graders! Help them learn multiplication, grammar, geometry, division, and more all while they are playing fun and engaging mini-games. They won’t even realize they’re learning important 3rd grade concepts as they fly spaceships, race cars, and throw darts. Language, math, and critical thinking are all practiced and tested.
All 12 games are designed using real third grade curriculums and conform to Common Core State Standards that school are adopting. These lessons are perfect for children about to enter third grade, or for current third graders who need a bit of helping mastering a specific lesson.
• Decimals and Fractions: Convert from decimals to fractions, and back
• Multiplication: Word problems, solve for x problems, and more
• Geometry: Perimeter, area, and different types of angles
• Measurement: Measure length, volume, temperature, and time
• Division: Basic division and word problems
• Rounding: Round numbers to the nearest 10, including triple digit and negative numbers
• Sentence Jumble: Help with reading compression and grammar
• Parts of Speech: Adverbs, pronouns, prepositions, adjectives, nouns, and verbs
• Syllables: Sound out words to figure out how many syllables they have
• Grammar and Tense: Learn the difference between past, present, and future tense
• Analogies: Compare words to complete the analogy
• Prefixes: Use a prefix to build words in a fun asteroid space game