Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap, Blackbird, Size One” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 19% off the $13.25 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
|Price:||$12.21 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$1.04 (8%)|
Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap, Blackbird, Size One
- For an easy to use All-in Two diaper, pair with our Stay Dry Duo Insert
- Pliable, breathable ultra-comfortable waterproof fabric
- Wipe wrap clean between diaper changes
- Leg gussets for advanced leak protection
- Trim fit
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1. They are adjustable both around the waist and the rise. My daughter is 5 months old, just over 13 pounds, in the 50th percentile for height and weight and we still have plenty of room to enlarge the waist. It's great that they can "grow" with your baby.
2. They have leg gussets which really hold in the liquidy poo. We received a diaper cake and some disposable diapers from people who didn't know that we were cloth diapering so we used disposables for the first month and we constantly had blowouts onto our daughter's clothes! With the Thirsties a blowout onto her clothes is extremely rare. The cover really does an amazing job containing everything, just make sure that all of the prefold is tucked in. One complaint about the gussets, they are white which is silly because that makes them harder to keep clean looking.
3. They dry really fast. Take them out of the washer and 10 minutes later they are ready to go.
4. They aren't ridiculously bulky and I feel like my daughter is comfortable in them. They don't leave red marks on her chubby little legs or tummy.
Another thing I was so confused about when I was pregnant and shopping was how many diapers to buy.Read more ›
This review is coming from a father's perspective, which I imagine is less common and may therefore be useful for some. The whole baby thing can be pretty overwhelming for first time parents (or even seasoned veterans), so my wife left the research of diaper options up to me. After a lot of time studying up, I decided the Thirsties Duo Wrap Snap was the best option for the following reasons:
+ The 2 piece design (cloth tri-fold with outer waterproof cover) allows the covers to be reused at times whereas the fancier insert design requires a change of both the insert and the diaper cover at each changing. This allows for savings in money (fewer components need to be purchased) as well as time (easier to separate and wash) and weight (fewer components need to be lugged around in a diaper bag).
+ The snaps are both more secure and longer lasting than the Velcro versions. Snaps do not deteriorate in the wash- Velcro does.
+ Thirsties seemed to have a better reputation and longer history with the product than other brands (though I know this is not always indicative of a better product).
We therefore placed the Duo Wrap on our registry (Target) and purchased several more from Amazon. The tri-fold/cover systems seem to be quite a bit cheaper than the insert systems, so that was an added bonus. Overall we are very happy with the product.Read more ›
Update after 6 months of use:
These are still great economical covers, but they definitely don't go up to 18lbs. My daughter is now 15lbs and is in the 50th percentile for weight and height, and she has just outgrown these. But I must say that that isn't bad considering all of these sizes are approximate and most of the other covers I've been using hasn't been even close to their size ranges. She could still wear them just fine, but I've moved up in size in her prefold due to blowouts for every BM she had, and the cover doesn't fit with it. Still a great cover. I'll just need to get the next size up. But to use a cover, literally from birth to 6 months, is not bad for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good for overnight, but not easy for Dad to use. No flap to simply tuck the prefold into.Published 2 days ago by B. Hodges
We purchased both new and used duo Wrap Snap covers and we are very pleased after using these for two months. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Tim
LOVE LOVE LOVE Thirsties Duo Wraps!!! I have tried several brands of covers in my two years of cloth diapering two kids under two :) and these are HANDS DOWN the best. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Emily Y.
Works great as a cover over the THX fitted. I use this at night sometimes.Published 7 days ago by Kristine
I wanted to like this diaper, but I don't....you might as well wrap a t shirt around your kid. I'm very disappointed and wish I could have my money back.Published 7 days ago by Cody McLaughlin
Cute and works but doesn't seem to hold up to pee as well as my other covers, I use prefolds but this cover seems to get less uses thru a day before it starts absorbing pee itself.Published 8 days ago by MommyKC
I love these covers, I had the newborn size and my son just grew out of them so I ordered these, they fit really well, I have it on the smallest setting and I think they'll fit... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Mel F
Having spent a very considerable amount of money on cloth diapers as a first-time mother who is brand new to the wonderful world of cloth diaper, I have to say I like Thirsties... Read morePublished 11 days ago by AY