Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Thirteen Problems (Miss Marple Mysteries) Mass Market Paperback – May 1, 2000
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Retired Scotland Yard Commissioner, Sir Henry, tells of three who sat down to sup: two became ill - the third died.
2. An elderly parish clergyman tells of the death of a woman dressed as a Goddess.
3. Miss Marple's nephew tells of a man who may have known too much about the missing gold.
4. An artist tells of a scenic fishing village - perfect for painting and for murder.
5. A lawyer tells of a rich man who - just before he dies - makes a new will, and now, the new will is missing.
6. Miss Marple tells of the time when nearly everyone thought her niece Maple had murdered her husband.
7. Col. Bantry tells of the mysterious death of Mrs. Pritchard; curiously, the flowers in her room predicted it.
8. A doctor tells of the drowning of an English woman.
9. Sir Henry tells a story of former Secret Service agent who had fallen down the stairs.
10. Jane Marple tells of Mrs. Sanders being found face down; a sand-filled stocking lay nearby.
11. Mrs. Bantry tells of a vivacious girl who dies after supping on a meal featuring duck.
12. An actress tells a hazy story ... but it was clear to Miss Marple.
13. Miss Marple hands Sir Henry a note with the unlikely name of the murderer; now he is got to prove it.
Overall: the stories range from 3 to 5. Note: alternate title: "The Tuesday Club Murders."