Thirty 48 Running Socks for Men and Women by Features Coolmax Fabric That Keeps Feet Cool & Dry - 1 Pair, 3 Pair, or 6 Pair
|Price:||$11.75 - $64.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 30% nylon
- BEST RUNNING SOCKS for Men and Women; Cushioned Low Cut Style Fits Comfortable With Any Running Shoes, Tennis Shoes, or other Sports Shoes; Our Color Variety Ensures You'll Find the Perfect Pair to Match Your Running Shorts, Workout Pants, Compression Sleeves, or Other Running Gear
- MULTIPLE CUSHIONS: Extra Padding On The Metatarsal, Achilles, and Heel Provide Abrasion Protection... Prevent Bruising and Pain from Running, and Protect Your Achilles Tendon from Injury Due to Shoe Friction; The Heel Tab also Aids in Slipping Your Socks On and Off
- COOLMAX® FABRIC: Designed to Move Moisture Away From the Body, Keeping Your Feet Cool and Dry, While the Patent-Pending CatalystAF™ Design Creates Airflow Within The Fabric, an Air Flow that Enables Your Skin to Breathe
- COLOR VARIETY: Our Wide Range of Colors Offer Versatility to Suit Your Preferences, or Color Coordinate to Match with Your Activewear or Race Gear; Black, Gray, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple and Orange
- Commonly Used in Conjuction with MEDICAL LEGWEAR such as Night Splints, Compression Socks/Sleeves, or Ice Packs for Extensor Tendonitis
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Thirty 48 - Ru Running Series Socks The Ru Running Series is about innovation, with extra padding on the metatarsal provides abrasion protection from your shoes lacing, you will not get any more bruises after a long run. There is also a thin micromesh fabric to allow your feet to breathe. Elastic Arch Support - This minimize Friction And Supports The Plantar Arch Of Your Foot Extra Padding On The Metatarsal Provides Abrasion Protection From Your Shoes Lacing The Rear Heel Tab Helps With Slipping Your Socks On and Off CatalystAF - A Patent-Pending Design Which Creates Airflow In The Fabric To Induce Airflow COOLMAX Fabric Is Designed To Move Moisture Away From The Body Keeping You Feeling Cool And Dry Highlights: What's Right is Right - Each foot has its own curves and features. Check the inner cuff for the right sock for the right foot, or left. Padded Instep - Extra padding on the metatarsal provides abrasion protection from your shoes lacing. How big is it? - The back inside cuff denotes size with simple squares. Note chart by heel of the foot below. Curled Tab - The rear heel tab helps with slipping your socks on and off. CatalystAF - A patent-pending design which creates airflow in the fabric by creating channles to induce airflow. Feel the Heel - For the Ru Series we added more cushion for comfort as you run. Elastic Arch Support - This minimize friction and supports the plantar arch of your foot. Like a Convertible - This thin micromesh fabric allows your feet to breathe. COOLMAX fabric is designed to move moisture away from the body keeping you feeling cool and dry. Materials: 33% CoolMax, 27% Cotton, 30% Nylon, 8% Polyester, 2% Lycra Sizing: Small Men’s 4-7
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
852 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-7 of 852 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I just wore these socks in the 10 mile CRIM race in the dead of August, and my feet did not feel sweaty nor slip in my shoes. The padding kept my feet healthy and padded a sore/blistered toe the whole way without adding any additional blister (I had tried wraps, bandaids- everything rubbed, so I decided I had to Glide it, and leave it be). Because of the blister, I opted for these thicker socks than the Thirty48 Ultra-lights that I also own. Also, my running partner got a blister on her Head of the Metatarsal (or bunion, as most of us have) in a different expensive running sock- me, no blister! (I am careful not to get my feet wet in the sprinklers/mister that are set up on the course, though)
I have very little pilling. I do only hand wash and line dry (esp. outside in summer), no fabric softener. I will buy another pair for my upcoming half- for sure.
The reason I wanted to pay more for a sock was because of the horrible quality of name brand Adidas, Nike, etc. that must be replaced often when the elastic gives out. I did my google search for "best running socks" and these came up, along with several other brands that I wasn't aware of, but none of them came up in my size so I gave these a shot. So far they are amazing and very comfortable, and I particularly like the heel tab and seamless toe, (I realize you can get that with competitive products as well, however, when you consider I used garbage socks previously, these are really nice features for me.)
Pros: Comfortable, well made, no seams, just the right amount of cushion.
Cons: The color shown online seems to be black w/grey and they are truly dark grey/light grey combo