Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on November 26, 2012
I originally bought a regular diaper bag for twice as much as this bag before my baby was born. After she arrived I quickly realized I didn't pick a very functional one. (Not enough pockets, not wide enough/deep enough.)

A friend of mine was using this organizer tote as a diaper bag. It was so adorable and looked so functional, at first I assumed it was some expensive designer bag because it looked expensive and had an adorable design. When I asked her about it she told me it was a $25 tote bag off of Amazon. I went online that night and ordered myself one!!

It is so easy to organize all of my babies things, and I love the functionality of a tote bag. It has plenty of room for my babys blanket, diapers, wipes, clothes, sippy cups, toys--plus my wallet/keys/phone.

Love it, and would recommend to all of my friends over a standard, more expensive diaper bag.
on May 26, 2013
Best purchase to date. Have bought several totes. This one does the trick for this teacher. Will buy again. All teachers need this. Durable. Pockets are so valuable. Handles go over shoulder. Perfect size for all my books, folders, and paper.
on March 8, 2013
I love this bag. It makes it easy to bring all the things I need back and forth to work. It will be great to use while traveling too. I will be getting another one!!
on July 24, 2012
I have used this bag to travel several times now. I love all the pockets for storage!! Great purchase :)
on April 5, 2013
Absolutely love it! The pattern is great and it came on time just as promised. I think this is a great bag, will definitely be purchasing more. ;)
on May 15, 2013
This is a pretty nice tote bag - I use it to carry my kangoo boots, a bottle of water, keys and shoes....it holds all those like a champ.
on January 31, 2013
I bought the bag for our choir director. I was very pleased with it. It looked great, arrived promptly, and was packaged well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.