Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 26, 2012
I originally bought a regular diaper bag for twice as much as this bag before my baby was born. After she arrived I quickly realized I didn't pick a very functional one. (Not enough pockets, not wide enough/deep enough.)

A friend of mine was using this organizer tote as a diaper bag. It was so adorable and looked so functional, at first I assumed it was some expensive designer bag because it looked expensive and had an adorable design. When I asked her about it she told me it was a $25 tote bag off of Amazon. I went online that night and ordered myself one!!

It is so easy to organize all of my babies things, and I love the functionality of a tote bag. It has plenty of room for my babys blanket, diapers, wipes, clothes, sippy cups, toys--plus my wallet/keys/phone.

Love it, and would recommend to all of my friends over a standard, more expensive diaper bag.
on May 26, 2013
Best purchase to date. Have bought several totes. This one does the trick for this teacher. Will buy again. All teachers need this. Durable. Pockets are so valuable. Handles go over shoulder. Perfect size for all my books, folders, and paper.
on October 30, 2013
Very quality made, I love totes and this is my favorite by far. Love all the outer compartments, too. Love the colors as well.
on March 8, 2013
I love this bag. It makes it easy to bring all the things I need back and forth to work. It will be great to use while traveling too. I will be getting another one!!
on July 24, 2012
I have used this bag to travel several times now. I love all the pockets for storage!! Great purchase :)
on April 5, 2013
Absolutely love it! The pattern is great and it came on time just as promised. I think this is a great bag, will definitely be purchasing more. ;)
on May 15, 2013
This is a pretty nice tote bag - I use it to carry my kangoo boots, a bottle of water, keys and shoes....it holds all those like a champ.
on January 31, 2013
I bought the bag for our choir director. I was very pleased with it. It looked great, arrived promptly, and was packaged well.
on January 7, 2014
The Organizing Utility Tote from the "actual" website of "ANY" consultant have always been priced at $30.00, no more, no less. Why are you throwing Thirty-One products on here and "over-pricing"?? .... To anyone reading this: do not purchase this product or any other product from this person if it has anything to do with Thirty-one, it is WAY overpriced (by $170.00). You can visit thirtyone.com to compare for yourself.
on December 6, 2012
I love these bags, but the color represented here are not even close to accurate. The black parisan pop look navy blue in the photo, when it is really a true black. The patchwork paisley looks red, but it is plum. I would be very disappointed if I was expecting what I see in the picture.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.