Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 1, 2013
The thermal tote is great for picnicking at the zoo, parks and day trips. It hold enough for my husband and I plus, the little bit we pack for my infant son. Great buy!
on January 23, 2013
I Love this Thermal Bag for taking my lunch to work. I had alot of people ask me where I got it and they loved the design also. It is well made and light weight and holds alot. I can carry lunch and breakfast together. Great Product and it arrived in 2 days as promised!
on June 13, 2013
The tote arrived on time, however when we opened it is more brwon than ponk as shown in the pciture. My daughter was disappointed The base color is brown instaed of pinkish so makes it look very dull. Quality is ok. My daughter doesn say that food stays warm.
on July 2, 2013
I love this bag. It kept my lunch cold. I love the snails and would buy another product from thirty one. Also Amazon delivered very quickly. Thanks
on July 22, 2017
Just order this on 7/20 so I have not received it yet but I do have another one in another color and absolutely love it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.