About the Product
- The game covers all of Europe, from the Western seaboard to the Volga, but the first scenarios are centered over Germany, Denmark, parts of France, The Netherlands and Bohemia from 1618 to 1648.
- Historical leaders: More than 80 historical leaders each rated on their abilities and over 160 different types of units from Spanish tercios, to veteran Scottish infantry, Cuirassier cavalry and artillery to Swedish warships!
- Detailed game model includes features such as Weather, Attrition, Supply, Prisoners and Fog of War
- Game map is divided into more than 4,600 regions to include all Central European territories and beyond
- Historical Events are triggered throughout the game giving the player crucial decision points. These cover anything from local uprising to foreign intervention.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Thirty Years War is a new game designed by developer HQ covering one of the darkest ages of European history. The Thirty Years War is the series of conflicts between Catholics and Protestants in the Holy Roman Empire and its surroundings, between 1618 and 1648. In this strategy game, players will take control of one of the opposing sides, Protestants or Catholics, and fight for the control of the Empire. From the Bohemian rebellion to the Swedish intervention led by Gustavus Adolphus, from Denmark to the Palatinate, you can now recreate the Campaigns of Lützen, Nördlingen and Rocroi. In Thirty Years War you will coordinate the movements of several armies, take care of their supplies and fatigue and seek for the best conditions to engage in combat, undertake sieges or retreat to recover if needed; with the ultimate goal of gaining supremacy over Central Europe,