Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

This Is A Bad Time: A Collection of Cartoons
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 8, 2012
Like all of Bruce Eric Kaplan's cartoons, this collection was most amusing and pertinent to present day dilemmas. I look forward to his next cartoon collection.
VINE VOICEon April 13, 2015
A collection of hysterical cartoons by the cartoonist who drew on of my all time favorites - "How about never, is never good for you?" Kaplan had me chuckling and bursting out loud in laughter, to the consternation of some of my fellow subway riders. A few of the cartoons were duds, but the vast majority reflect Kaplan's clever and ironic humor, many of which hit close to home, particularly in personal and business relations.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 11, 2004
You can flip to any page and you will get a laugh or a smile from the cleverness of Bruce Eric Kaplan. Some random quotes from the book:
"My name is Brett and I'll be the person you focus all your misplaced anger on for the evening."
"You can't keep comparing yourself to those skinny little aliens you see in movies."
"Don't walk away from me while I'm not paying any attention to you."
on April 16, 2004
This is a wonderful collection of the popular cartoons from The New Yorker. I have this book in my guest room and it always illicits such enthusiastic responses from my guests. If you're like me and always search for the BEK cartoons first thing when The New Yorker arrives, you will really appreciate this collection.
on April 1, 2004
BEK Does It Again. You don't have to wait every week to read his cartoons - It's all here in a fantastic new collection of cartoons. I don't know how he does it. You can keep reading and reading them over and over and laugh each time. When your favorite American Idol contestant gets voted off - pick up this book and it will all be okay.