Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on June 18, 2016
I love, love, love the RHOA!! The best reality show that I have watched thus far! I love all the drama because I lack that in my everyday life...lol!! NeNe and Kim are hilarious and they keep you very entertained with all their mess and lies. OF course I personally think that it is all scripted but its all in good fun to watch and laugh at their pretend lives and story lines they are making up. I will continue to watch faithfully!
on December 25, 2016
Kenya really stole my heart she has been thru a lot, her AUNT who is very supportive is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS , PHADERA & DUMB AS ROCKS PORSHA are mean as rattle snakes 265 days a yr according 2 PORSHA that's how many days in a yr, KORDELL is a CONTROL FREAK , PORSHA HAS NO SAY IN HER AND KORDELL BORDERS ON LINE OF ABUSE!!!! LIFE AND CYNTHIA'S family is right about PETER. AND FOR PETER getting everyone 2 walk out of KENYAS PARTY IS BULLS*** NO ONE WALKED OUT OF SNOWFLAKE PORSHAS PARTY THAT KENYA WASN'T INVITED TO BUT HER EX WALTER WAS, WAIT TILL PETER AND CYNTHIA BREAK UP AND PHADREA AND APOLLO SPLITS from THE SOUTHERN BELLE HOPE KENYA INVITES THEM TO HER PRIVATE POOL PARTIES , OR MAYBE KENYA SHOULD SHOW APOLLO WHAT A REAL WOMEN HAS TO OFFER, AS FOR NENE SHE!S setting herself up for a BIG FALL, BLOOP!!!
on March 14, 2013
This season...I'm glad Kim is gone. That was probably the best part of the season. I've always liked Nene and I'm glad she's really done something great with the fame from the show. She and Greg are great together. She truly looked happy and content. Phaedra and Apollo, well good drama between them and Kenya regarding the bootie videos. Silly and kind of ridiculous. I like Porscha (sp?). She's young and I think jealous Kenya can't stand that she has a good life. Cynthia, classy all the way and I'm glad to see her agency flourish and seeing her doing more things for charity. Candie is beaming this season and I'm glad she fell in love again. Kenya was the hot mess. A confrontational, jealous, insecure and miserable individual that made this season a train wreck. We couldn't stop watching, but man does she like to yell and get in people's faces. And, I think Phaedra may have been on to something. She is definitely a little crazy. It's embarrassing that she was Miss America, whoops, Miss USA. She should stop sharing that unless she gets an attitude adjustment. See Walter run. Run Walter, run. Kenya, you should be a little more grateful and gracious for your life and the blessings God has given you. Humble yourself. These other ladies are not your competitors. Maybe then a man will come into your life. You are way to intense.
on December 21, 2016
As entertaining and honest as The Real Housewives of Atlanta is, I find it quite "raunchy" at times. Even though the comraderie is nice, when some individuals are confronted with some "tough love", there still is not a lot of change in their behaviour or even the consideration to change. No one is as "messy" though as Sherie ( who does not appear in this season).
on December 20, 2012
I keep buying more episodes and ask myself why. First off I am tired of Kim. She obviously needs to be with her newborn babies and not on this trashy show. SURE I Llike to see Atlanta and the beautiful homes these wives live in.
I can't for the life of me figure out the success of Nene she just seems so classless and rude. May e America is sinking to new lows. I really feel sorry for Gregg he seemed like a good guy and last season Nene kicked him when was down. Maybe Nene is realizing what she gave up?
The new cast member is crazy don't know why Bravo hired her maybe for more drama? It pissed me off when she was hittinon Phaedra's husband one minute then the next minute telling her boyfriend she wanted to marry him. How messed up is that?
on April 24, 2013
This is my favorite program on the tube, and I especially like Nene (of course). Cynthia is also a favorite. She is very classy and also as kind as she is beautiful. I could do without Phaedra and Apollo. There is something shady about the two of them, not trustworthy. I prefer Kenya to them, in spite of the whole Walter fiasco. I hope they all come back at this point. I think Kenya may have more talent and intelligence than any one else on the show. I worry about Porsha, but think she is quite adorable and could do much better than Kordell. I hope she holds onto her dignity through the next several months. She has some growing up to do.
on January 14, 2013
this season is great.
i liked Phaedra from her first scene and absolutely love her about now. She took a long view at kenya's embarrassingly obvious attempts to seduce her husband and ended up winning on all counts. not only did kenya look even crazier, but by not obviously reacting to it, Phaedra showed confidence in her man and in her situation. that donkey bootie is only the very tip of this woman's gifts. if i am ever in ATL and need a lawyer, i want somebody with this level of cunning. i say that in the best possible way.

nene leakes has returned (the real nene) so funny and charming that u easily forget growing pains of previous seasons where she adjusted to celebrity. this is the nene with outlandishly funny impressions of other cast members, cutting fearless remarks but not a hint of meanness or malice. She's SERIOUSLY successful now outside this show and shines like the sun itself. her "people" (ie gregg and her sons) are fantastic as well. I would never have guessed that gregg would be such an important part of the show but he is one of my favorite characters. you can tell a lot about a person when they get "very rich" and now that she actually is getting there, she is comfortable enough to be herself again thank god.

it looks like kandi finally found a man worthy of her, and she continues to be interesting and fun while still keeping her biting teeth handy for defense. Her new home is amazing and she deserves all of the success she has continued to enjoy. you cant help but root for her.

cynthia and peter are much more sympathetic this year, and are edited much better. cynthia's substance shows through and peter, when not under attack by cynthias family (though i like them also and understand where they are coming from) is finally shown, i think as he really is- an alpha guy who loves his wife and has a low tolerance for bs. i actually like him this year.

I miss sheree in that she was always on the unlucky end of things and just when u felt bad for her, she reminded you how shallow and rotten she was. still i miss her.

kenya, though is actually a better villian because unlike sheree who u know is rotten but u still root for her, nobody is rooting for kenya. the perversity of all her assets utterly squandered while she grasps and plots is something to behold. shes her own worst enemy and has no idea how painfully obvious she is as she tries to seduce people's men, get over paid and basically insults everybody while trying to promote herself and missing what she actually brings to the table in favor of an idiot title from a thousand years ago that nobody cares about (or can ever remember properly) the crazy thing is- she actually has great gifts and seems to have no idea what they actually are. (her family is the only gift she seems to even recognize)

porsha is whipped cream on an already tasty cake. im hoping they keep her because she seems to be fluffy at first but actually brings some real depth to things if you care to watch her and listen.

im not going to comment on kim because i like her better on her own show. on rhoa she comes across all wrong.
on April 30, 2015
NE NE thinks she's better than now , I like candy ,Cynthia found her voice and she sounds stupid ,kenya is a smart girl with a bad bad attitude , I like porsha, and Claudia is a s*** stirring girl ,she always starts s*** always , and pretends are comments aren't as bad as nene ,nene should never have apologized to Claudia , I don't like Claudia ,Demetri, is cool and sings good.
on April 12, 2013
This is one of my all time favorite reality shows. Although I believe Kandra is entertaining; I believe she is a tad bit dramatic and the victim role gets boring after a couple of episodes. I often fast forward through her scenes most of the time. The rest of the cast is amazing and the business savy of these women is inspiring. Can't wait for next season.
on April 9, 2013
I am loving this Season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Kudos to NeNe for really stealing the spotlight and doing it big this year in Hollywood! The ladies have been entertaining me for many years now I have been a huge fan since Season 1! I hated to see Kim leave the show but like everything else all good things must come to an end. Congratulations to all the ladies on a job well done!