- "One of the best written, heartfelt stories I've read." BiblioJunkies
- "An adorable, yet tragic tale of life throwing you curve balls and how you overcome." Black Heart Reviews
- "I've become a instant fan of Scott's. Her characters are fantastic, real, and capture your heart. I don't say this lightly...go read this book." The Autumn Review
- "This was an exceptional book...The writing was flawless and the plot was brilliant." For Love of Books and Alcohol
- "I just fell something awful for this heartrending and heartwarming story of tragedy, growth, and love." Bookie Nookie Reviews
About the Author
Ginger Scott is a writer and journalist from Peoria, Arizona. She is the author of four young and new adult romances, with her fifth title, This Is Falling set to release in late August 2014. Scott has been writing and editing for newspapers, magazines and blogs for more than 15 years. She has told the stories of Olympians, politicians, actors, scientists, cowboys, criminals and towns. For more on her and her work, visit her website at http://www.littlemisswrite.com. When she's not writing, the odds are high that she's somewhere near a baseball diamond, either watching her son field pop flies like Bryce Harper or cheering on her favorite baseball team, the Arizona Diamondbacks. Scott is married to her college sweetheart whom she met at ASU (fork 'em, Devils).