Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

This is London
Format: Hardcover|Change

on January 30, 2018
These books are great for kids who travel the world. While a bit dated (with updates only in the very back), This is London still entertained us and provided a great base for heading off to visit.
on July 19, 2016
I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the material and the content. This book arrived an hour ago and is an instant favorite with our kids from our twenty month old to our seven year old and their parents. I ordered a few others from the series and hope they are similar.
on February 9, 2017
My son loves Dr. Who. He's obsessed with living in London. My husband thought getting a book about London would be a great Christmas gift. My son loves this book. It's a bit outdated, but it explains those things in the book. The illustrations are cute, too!
on January 27, 2018
I order this wall calendar every year. It has a permanent place in my home office! I love the artwork of my favorite city that appears in this calendar.
on July 19, 2017
Excellent
on November 25, 2013
YES love this!! If you like older books, then you will love this! If you are looking for a super colorful book that has lots of action, maybe you won't enjoy this as much. I love the simplicity of it and it describes what it's like. I've never been to London, so I'm hoping it's accurate. I have to admit, that I loved the cover and that's what drew me to buying it. :)
on March 9, 2015
Our daughter is obsessed with London. Her entire room is decorated in a British theme. So, when I saw this calendar and how unique it was, I knew she would love it. And she does! The artwork is quirky and eclectic. It appears to be made quite well too.
on March 12, 2013
My son is possibly the youngest anglophile ever. And we are planning a trip to England, I had seen this book on Land of Nod website, but didn't purchase it because I would rather get a good bargain. I bought it on Amazon, great deal. And I loved the book. Yes, it is a bit old, well, classic. I loved that in the back it has updated information. Not only did my son love it and it gave us some great ideas of places to visit while we are there; but his grandparents who lived in England and travel back every few years were impressed by the book. I want to get the entire collection of "This Is" books.
on January 24, 2016
Fabulous book with a vintage feel to the illustrations, overall cute, fun and informative for kids. Have decided to collect the other books in this series as I think this will make a wonderful collection for my kids to refer back to and enjoy as they grow.
on January 14, 2017
The book is so well done, the pictures and landmarks it highlights are all bery interesting. It's long for a "kids" book but that's hardly a negative. Definitely recommend.