|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $7.01 (47%)
Hachette Book Group
Price set by seller.
This Man (This Man Trilogy Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Jesse Ward..confident, arrogant, and sensual, and he knows it. He's fierce in his direct approach and uses all of his seductive traits to get what he wants...and he wants Ava O'Shea - - very much. His approach is almost frightening to her although she finds him extremely attractive. He's forceful....and he's full of secrets.
Twenty-six year old Ava O'Shea is an interior designer/decorator, just coming off a 4 year relationship/break-up. She's not looking for any serious relationships for awhile, but rather is enjoying her freedom. She's confident and very successful, and in demand for her designing skills. She's literally blindsided by her attraction to Jesse Ward when she meets him.
Even though Jesse's character is intense and his approach is forceful, I've got to admit I liked his character..(sometimes I hated him as well). This Author developed his character flawlessly. He's a domineering, controlling arse, but he's also gentle, caring and charming. I liked that he knew what he wanted and went after it (albeit not in the wisest way).
The reactions he pulled from Ava cracked me up at times as his bluntness caught her off guard so often. She was appalled with his actions/demeanor and doesn't know how to interpret Jesse's strong personality, and when he becomes "too much" for her to handle or when she'd become uncomfortable with him...she'd run from him. And the chase would be on again.
Jesse was so attracted to Ava, and so desperate not to lose her that his actions bordered being labeled a stalker. His pursuit of her was so wrong on so many levels, and he knows it yet he doesn't know how else to handle his situation as he's so desperately frantic to keep her. He NEEDS her. I loved his demanding, commanding character.
This story is a typical "cat and mouse" chase, conquer and own. It's about all the "up's and down's"...highs and lows of two extreme personalities coming together in a relationship full of false assumptions and secrets that lead to misunderstandings and wounded emotions...and attempting to work through it. It's a story of trusting (and not trusting) each other with truths.
Ava O'Shea has fallen in love with Jesse against her better judgement. She's fallen in love with the ultimate, unreasonable, domineering, challenging, control freak Alpha Male. I anxiously await the second installment of this Trilogy...Well told!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Urban
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban Life
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Erotica > Romantic Erotica
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Urban
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary