Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 18, 2016
Easily their best album!
on May 19, 2016
Love this album personally.
on December 30, 2013
Attack attack has transformed over the years to an entirely different band. I originally purchased this CD because I liked the christian lyrics of their original cds but hey.... still good music.
on February 5, 2016
No where near as good as their first one.
on April 21, 2015
The US band is awesome, don't confuse with the UK band of the same name
on February 13, 2012
I'd listened to previous Attack Attack! songs but this CD topped them all. I love it. It's heavy, but not grueling, and catchy and with great vocals. I don't think there's anything negative I'd say about it, it's surely a great CD and I'd recommend it!
on October 21, 2012
Love it. Can't stop listening to it. It's been a few months now and I still listen to it just about everyday. An absolute hit. I recommend it for all the true fans of Attack Attack!
22 comments|Report abuse
on March 26, 2013
exactly as described. my kids wanted this and really liked it and it came on time and was new and great
on January 25, 2012
I never cared too much for Attack Attack, they're previous album was okay, I liked it because it was something a little unique & fun. This new CD I thought I'd give a shot and before purchasing I had never listened to any of the new songs. I really like buying albums and supporting bands since I know music downloading takes a huge toll on these guys. Listened to album a few times through thinking I'd start to "feel it", not so much. This album just sounds the same the whole way through, it's utterly boring, the lyrics are stale and stupid, and it's just not good at all. I don't feel like any heart and/or soul was put into making this record. I hate to say it, but this was definitely not only a waste of money, but a waste of time altogether. Sorry AA, not digging it.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on January 25, 2012
I hated this band with a firey passion before this album. Now I blast this in my truck every change I get. Enough said.