Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on February 10, 2017
gift
on January 14, 2017
The book is so well done, the pictures and landmarks it highlights are all bery interesting. It's long for a "kids" book but that's hardly a negative. Definitely recommend.
on October 26, 2016
I love Miroslav Sesek's book. They remind me of my youth. Now I'm sharing them with my grandchildren. This is Paris is a fun book that introduces geography and culture to young children.
on August 9, 2016
Amazingly detailed and informative. So much great information and easily accessible to kids. My 3 year old loves looking at the pictures and reminiscing about our recent trip to Paris. I wish we had read it beforehand and could have hit more of the spots featured.
on March 16, 2016
I really like this series. It introduces children to various cities around the world.
on March 13, 2016
I guess I didn't like it as much as other Paris books we have
on March 8, 2016
I bought this for myself, not a child. Although I do think a child could also appreciate this book! The illustrations are beautiful and timeless. I love all of France and this book makes me want to return there ASAP!
on January 19, 2016
I bought this for my daughter right before our trip to Paris and we really enjoyed reading it together!
on December 2, 2015
Great Kids Book
on November 21, 2015
The book itself is amazing but the condition of the sleeve was torn up and scratched, although it wasn't a "used" book it certainly looks that way.