Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

89%
11%

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on February 18, 2015
Since I'm on the younger side I grew up listening to Maxwell's cover, in the same way that everyone know's Sinead O'Connor's Nothing Compares 2U versus the original Prince version, but I love Kate's because it sounds completely different. I think both versions are great in their own right. Her voice is like an angel's. There is just something about it that gives me goosebumps when I listen to her "make love" to the music.
on March 10, 2017
I love this song. I love this singer.
on June 9, 2013
I heard this song on an episode of Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and after that I had to download it.
Never heard of Kate Bush but she is a song bird for sure.
on October 15, 2015
Beautiful
on January 9, 2017
One of the most beautiful and overlooked songs ever written. Brings forward so many emotions for so many circumstances.
on February 12, 2016
This song never gets old. Love the melody and the lyrics
on April 30, 2015
Had to buy it. My daughter is 2.5 y/o and sings to it. She speaks short phrases but sings the song in its entirety; can't figure that out yet.
on December 20, 2012
Kate Bush was brought up in conversation with a GOOD FRIEND, and good heart felt lyrics. He said when he listens to it the song brings a tear to his eye. I had to give it a listen and her voice took some time getting use to, it does suit her and what she sing about. Im open to music how did I miss this. Awesome song.
on May 3, 2013
Loved this song in that movie. Most memorable scene. Maxwell revived it in the R&B scene but I always loved this original version. Glad to support this artist's work with such a small investment.
on June 26, 2012
Heard this song years ago performed by Sonnor - a winter color guard from Canada. One of the most memorable shows and so exciting ... just love the words to this song and the way it ebbs and flows ... a Kate Classic