Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

This collection is THE COLLECTION to get!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 9, 2012, 6:59:21 PM PDT
Cool Spot says:
Historically, 25th anniversary collections have been hot sellers. Just look at Mario All-Stars. I expect this to be limited in printing and to gradually rise in price. Though hard to tell if the ps3 or xbox versions will be more desirable, but I would say ps3, because of the blu-ray discs being playable on the ps3.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 360 version's bonus discs (anime, documentary, etc), do they come on regular DVDs or blu-rays?

Posted on Aug 18, 2012, 9:01:47 AM PDT
Ph I l says:
To answer your question first: No. The 360 has never, nor will ever, play Blu-Rays. Unless they work out a deal with Sony, in which case there will be peace in the middle east the day before.

I hope nobody but dumb investors buy these stupid collections. I have been a fan of Capcom's for a long time. It hasn't been until recently that I have grown a severe hatred for how poorly their business practices have been. I hope people stop supporting companies like Capcom and EA (who do not even produce anything) and all the other companies that continue to put out one piece of garbage after another and try to pass it off as DLC or another version or a half-a$$ed sequel. I'm sick of it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jun 9, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about