Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition GNO Shop Now STEM

This game is freakin' intense!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 19, 2011 12:50:07 AM PDT
J. Clark says:
I love it so far. Downloaded the demo off of Steam, and holy schtuff. Talk about action, gore, violence, cutting things in half, blood, awesome weapons. Ohhhhh.... It's a wet dream for Warhammer game lovers... (So far.)

Posted on Aug 19, 2011 2:02:52 PM PDT
IV says:
Good to hear.

Posted on Aug 25, 2011 4:11:45 AM PDT
Yeah, it's okay, nothing amazing though. It uses the Gears of War type combat, I'd be getting this on the console. Maybe when the price tag bombs down.

Posted on Aug 27, 2011 5:56:53 PM PDT
I played it since I love the RTS games but the demo isn't enough to guarantee a buy from me, it's way too short and though the combat is fun, I wonder if there is any level up system or more combos since what I saw was very limited and I suspect that if that is all the game has to offer in terms of combat then it would get tiring pretty quickly. So far I hate that it doesn't support 16:10 aspect ratios. What I would have loved was for the game to have flying body parts, the gore and rampage is all there and its very fun but it need the extra touch of dismemberment :)

I'll wait for the final review and decide if its worth buying, though I would have liked for the collectors edition to be available on the PC , it seems pretty cool.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 31, 2011 3:35:05 AM PDT
ive sent bits of ork flying just dandy with the built in combo system and some good old stun fatality spam.

the power axe swing swing swing stun combo persay is a good one for electrocuting and splatting mass orks at once.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Aug 19, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 31, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine - PC
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine - PC by THQ (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
3.8 out of 5 stars (162)