Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno
Customer Discussions > Merry Christmas II You forum

This isn't about Sales!!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-22 of 22 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 2, 2010, 6:52:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 2, 2010, 6:54:24 PM PDT
Leroy Larsen says:
This isn't about sales or any kind of Publicity!!!!!!!

This about showing love to the Greatest Love and Lord Savior Jesus Christ!

So all you losers who hate Mariah Carey she could careless because she has the love of her Lord Jesus.

Madonna don't believe in Jesus and you know what the hell with her..... Really because I'm a christian and there isn't no back door into heaven.

Mariah Carey and many other like me will be in heaven one day with our LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST!

I love how you jerks keep telling me how every album Mariah puts out has flopped....

Memoirs was not a flop... and even if it is does that really mean it's bad.. Are you going to put that bull up... Kids today are looking at kids there age. Not a 40 year old legend.

Now days CDs are just not a big seller anymore. Everything is download now.

But Madonna fans are still trying to hold on to something...
Because you have a 50 year old fart that never could sing.

Mariah will always have that voice!

Posted on Nov 2, 2010, 8:15:52 PM PDT
J. Garces says:
well said darlin...

Posted on Nov 3, 2010, 8:37:50 AM PDT
mariah is the best!!! best selling female, best singer, best angel from god!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2010, 7:57:15 AM PDT
Are you serious? Jesus? You are talking Jesus and Mariah in the same sentence. WOW, now I have heard it all from the lambs...

first off -- why are you trying to mix your religious beliefs with music? Keep it separate.

Also, many of Mariah's fans are gay..are you saying that WE are going to hell?

I have to say that you sound like an ignorant Republican.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2010, 6:30:34 PM PST
Leroy Larsen says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 8, 2010, 3:40:47 PM PST
Ok so you are bashing gay people? You and your kind are exactly what this world does not need. You are one of those people that contribute to gay teens taking their lived because people don't accept them. I will tell you this -- I highly doubt Mariah Carey would appreciate your comments above. Mariah has always been supportive of the gay community and she would not appreciate that comment. You are a disgrace and if you think you are going to be praised by "The Lord" for hating - think again honey.

Posted on Nov 8, 2010, 11:20:34 PM PST
Carlos G. says:
How did this all turn into some discussion about gays and religion? lol take your drama elsewhere please.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2010, 8:09:29 AM PST
Leroy Larsen says:
Yes I do believe gay people should kill themself. Yes I do bash gay people and everybody who is not gay has a right too..

poor gay people cause lord know's they have gone through 400 years of slavery and racisal discrimination, prejudice, profiling and I can go on and on... HOW ABOUT THE KKK!! Have gay people ever had to worry about someone coming into there home and pulling them out and hanging them? THAT IS A CHOICE THEY MADE TO BE GAY... African Americans are people and a race that to this day gets racism!

So for you white jerks to come up with this we can't pick on the gay people after all you've done to a race of people....

..... I have nothing to say. Bullying have been around forever and now that a gay person kills himself it's a problem..

What about when the nerds got bullyed nothing was said about that...

No it's not my place to judge and they all have to answer to god. But as for people not being able to speak the truth well that crosses the line of our 1st Admentments rights!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2010, 1:21:48 PM PST
B. Sanchez says:
Saying it isn't about sales is SUCH a double standard by Mariah fans. When she sells well, Mariah fans act like sales are everything. Now that her albums have lately have flopped and her tours have always flopped, you're saying sales DON'T matter??

Make up your minds, crazy lil lambs.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2010, 2:43:20 PM PST
Leroy Larsen says:
This album isn't about sales for Mariah Carey... It's a Christmas album jerk....

Posted on Nov 9, 2010, 5:13:01 PM PST
Ok -- I am done. After that comment for the idiot Leroy Larson, I am done. If this is an example of a Mariah fan....I am speechless and disgusted.

FinalxxDistance - religion was brought up by Leroy....so FinalxxDistance, it appears that you are a gay male and so am I. How can you let someone like Leroy walk all over you? Mariah fan or not, I am disgusted at your cowardness to stand up for who you are.

Leroy - you disgust many people, including myself and including Mariah. Mariah would never speak like that about gay people nor would she tolerate that. You are a disgrace Leroy.

Posted on Nov 9, 2010, 11:39:45 PM PST
please, please, please buy poor little mariah's new album 10 cd's if you have too to finally shut up leroy!

Posted on Nov 10, 2010, 6:42:00 AM PST
P. Kim says:
Ignorance breeds hatred as we have all just read.....where is "your" love and compassion that Christianity teaches? Mariah Carey has embraced all of her fans gay or straight so keep your bigoted hate filled words to yourself....

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2010, 10:32:29 PM PST
ehpdx says:
Neil Maciejewski says:
"Ok -- I am done. After that comment for the idiot Leroy Larson, I am done. If this is an example of a Mariah fan....I am speechless and disgusted."

One person isn't representative of a whole group. Besides, you put MARIAH down all the time and think thats funny but yet you feel hurt by what someone says about you? I definitely don't support what Leroy said... but I'm equally disgusted by everything YOU write too so maybe you should think about that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 10, 2010, 10:36:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 10, 2010, 10:40:48 PM PST
ehpdx says:
B. Sanchez says:
"Saying it isn't about sales is SUCH a double standard by Mariah fans. When she sells well, Mariah fans act like sales are everything. Now that her albums have lately have flopped and her tours have always flopped, you're saying sales DON'T matter?? Make up your minds, crazy lil lambs."

Don't generalize. Only SOME MARIAH fans care about sales... just as SOME do for other artists too. Good sales do not equate to good music... although MARIAH definitely has both! SHE may not be selling like SHE did 10 years ago but SHE is doing just fine so don't worry your crazy lil head about it. I know how DESPERATE you are to make HER look bad but you should really focus on your flop of a life... instead of being the class clown of Amazon.com!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2010, 9:03:02 AM PST
Lindsay Mays says:
@ ehpdx, i agree! mariah haters like B. Sanchez are not going to change the fact that shes mega rich with a young handsome husband, a mansion or two or three, a baby on the way and a ridiculously happy and content life! hate on hater! lol oh-not to mention, all those grammys, her artist of the decade award, her artist of the millenium award and her lifetime achievement award to remind her of just how successfull shes been!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2010, 9:17:58 AM PST
Lindsay Mays says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Nov 23, 2010, 1:53:26 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 23, 2010, 1:53:34 PM PST]

Posted on Dec 4, 2010, 7:23:17 PM PST
Elden says:
A CHRISTMAS ALBUM?....Maybe Mariah should retire.

Posted on Aug 24, 2011, 10:46:23 PM PDT
If it isn't about sales, they'd be giving the album away for FREE! That they're charging you money to buy the album means that it's ALL about sales.

Posted on Sep 8, 2011, 6:12:27 PM PDT
love this album woderful fun christmas music

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2011, 3:15:40 PM PST
Joy says:
Mariah IS a Christian. She sings about Jesus. Get over it.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  22
Initial post:  Nov 2, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 11, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Merry Christmas II You
Merry Christmas II You by Mariah Carey (Audio CD - 2010)
4.3 out of 5 stars (230)