Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
This is a gift for someone who has a Canon XSi. Will it fit the Canon XSi?
asked by Amy Booth on December 19, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
Yes.
Mainer answered on December 19, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The Canon EF-S line of lenses will fit the Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera.
Archman answered on December 19, 2012

A
Yes it will. That camera will use any of the Canon EF/EF-S Lenses and a wide range of EOS System accessories. I hope that helps.
Bill S answered on December 19, 2012

A
There is no reason of which I am aware that this lens should not work quite well.

Ken Stine
Ken Stine answered on December 19, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it will work on the camera. I bought one of these on Amazon a while back and ended up returning it as I found the images not sharp enough for my needs. For most snapshot photographers it will be just fine.
Richard Hohn answered on December 19, 2012

A
yes it will.
Mamj answered on December 19, 2012

A
Yes it will fit and will do a nice job the lens that your in question about is manufactured for a crop frame or APS C sensor which the XSI is I have purchased this lens and My copy is doing a very nice job for the price You will be very happy and a goodie thats built in with this lens is (I S)Immage Stabilazation
PatDis answered on December 19, 2012

A
Yes it will. That camera will use any of the Canon EF/EF-S Lenses and a wide range of EOS System accessories. I hope that helps.
Bill S answered on December 19, 2012

A
Should be compatible
BK answered on December 20, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product