|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$11.99 - $22.99|
- 100% cotton (preshrunk), Ash is 99%/1% cotton/poly. This shirt has seamless double needle collar with double-needle sleeves and hem with a taped neck and shoulders.
- The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct-to-garment. It is printed with a water-soluble and eco-friendly ink.
- It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design.
- Designed and printed in the United States.
- This is not an unauthorized replica or counterfeit item. This is an original inspired design and does not infringe on any rights holders rights. The words used in the title and/or search terms are not intended to imply they are licensed by any rights holders.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This top-quality, 100% cotton T-Shirt is printed direct-to-garment with new age technology that preserves the color-fastness of the design. This unique T-Shirt is designed and printed in the United States with eco-friendly ink-so it is safe for you and the environment. This durable, comfortable T-Shirt is sure to be a hit, whether you're buying it as a gift for somebody special or wearing it yourself.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00A9HI0I8
- Item model number: A-RS-85-SS Tee 2000
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 18, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Grandpa loved it and has worn it twice already since Father's Day. He's super picky about his clothes, so that's saying a lot. It's cute, and yet manly. I like to see it on him.Published 3 months ago by KarenH
My father loves this shirt that the grandkids sent him. He has had this shirt on for several times already.Published 3 months ago by I love Amazon 2
Grandpa was very pleased with the shirt. He loved that he can rock how great he is!Published 3 months ago by Ra
Met our expectations. True to size. He was thrilled with the Tshirt. Would recommend to others.Published 3 months ago by Debra R. Dawkins