Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 295 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 332 reviews
on December 12, 2015
I've been really disappointed with the quality of a paperback copy. The paper and printing looks extremely low quality - I'd imagine my home printer would do a much better job of printing it out.
The content also didn't impress at all - the pictures and the letters match are not satisfactory, low quality images, low quality texts.
The little Thomas's fan enjoyed it anyway though - that's why 2 stars instead of 1.
VINE VOICEon January 22, 2015
I am certainly happy that I bought the library edition of this book.

When presented to our little one, his eyes lit up and with such enthusiasm and surprise his little fingers went over the pictures with the discovery as it indeed appeared just as it does on tv.

This has become a favorite already. While I would have liked to see the pages of the book with a more quality thicker stock, the colorations are wonderful and even tho not a heavy paper it appears to be woven well.

All the favorite trains are featured and it is a happy time!
on November 3, 2015
I was extremely disappointed when I received this book. The photos are poorly printed. It looks like I made it myself , except for my printer would have looked nicer.
on July 16, 2017
This book is cute. It is in the older claymation Thomas style. I was excited to use this for my thomas obsessed two year old who is learning his letters, but I was pretty annoyed about their use of the letter X. Instead of coming up with a word that actually begins with the letter X, they chose to use "eXpress" to represent the letter X. This does not teach a child correctly, and I'm sure there is some word they could've come up with that actually begins with X.
review image
on January 24, 2016
some words do not start with the letter ..pics look like it I copy image from internet and print it in poor quality printer
on July 10, 2017
I'm giving two stars because the prices so cheap. However, it looks like it was printed from someone's home printer because the print quality was so poor. Not to mention your kid can rip it apart in no time. Go find a hardback version...
on January 16, 2017
grandson loves the book
on December 13, 2016
Nice little story as part of a bday gift for part of my nephews "Thomas" themed gifts. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
on June 5, 2017
Just received this book today and my 19 month old son already Loves it!
on November 30, 2015
Good pictures. There's a page where Gordon says "poop poop" in it as if it's a noise. My brother in law is British so I asked if it was perhaps a British noise. It's not.