Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on March 8, 2017
i am so disappointed and upset. This train is a total KNOCKOFF! I spend good money on Thomas and Friends toys for my son who is in love with the charachters and I am beyond upset at what showed up at my house today. My sons birthday is the 19th of this month and he wanted Billy so badly. He's going to be 4 and even he would know that this is NOT a real Thomas and Friends wooden railway Billy. Never again.
on January 23, 2013
My roommates son is obsessed with Thomas and Friends and he has been talking non stop about how much he wants an orange train.... HOW PERFECT!! It super cute and magnetizes with his other thomas train. It was the perfect purchase
on July 14, 2008
My son ( 2.5 yo) loves to play with Billy but I think only because he saw it in the movie. an dhe is always asking what the name of that train :)
on June 13, 2013
Kids love it. Quality wood and painted brightly. No chipping, scratching or falling off parts. Pretty good considering my kids throw them all over!
on December 22, 2008
We love all the Thomas trains. They are great toys for little boys and girls. Can be taken anywhere for great quiet play. My kids love them
on January 17, 2013
Bought this for my son who is obessed with Thomas. We got him a small train table for Christmas. This Billy fits perfectly on the wooden track set we got for him. The track set we got is not made by Thomas and Friends either so this should fit on all wooden tracks.
on December 12, 2012
It was an item needed for a train lovers gift I recieved the item in a timely manner the product was well described. I was refered to Amazon.com by a friend would refer anyone looking for great gift ideas.
on April 17, 2012
My grandson loves Billy. He has a silly smile with funny teeth. He is a vibrant orange color and my grandson loves the wheels, which are the same color. This is a fun train.
on December 15, 2013
Bought both Billy and Bash because they were similar in color yet different,as if they were brothers and should come home to Grandson together. lol He loves them. ;D
on December 28, 2012
This train was bought to go with the Thomas the train wooden railway. The train is sturdy, and well worth the money. My grandson played with it for hours!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question