Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on November 9, 2011
My son got this along with the "Misty Island Rescue" movie as a birthday present, and he LOVES it. Bash and Dash have little cutting wheels on the back, since they are lumber trains.

Nice little engine.
on March 28, 2014
My toddler has his own system for rating trains and, being 2, hasn't explained it very effectively. However, this is his very favorite train. I am not allowed to play with it when we play trains together, and he takes it to bed with him.
on April 6, 2013
My toddler saved up his own money, and then we came to Amazon for him to pick out a train. He picked Dash. He loves it! Seems well built, like the other wooden trains, and is a nice addition to his train set, and he's very proud of himself for buying it with his own money!
on January 8, 2013
I ordered several of the Thomas and Friends wooden trains to go with a Melissa and Doug wooden train track. The trains are well made and fit great on the track the magnets are supper strong and my son just absolutely loves his trains.
on February 17, 2014
I bought this for my son's 2nd birthday party. This was exactly the quality I expected. Arrived in excellent condition. Color quality was great.
on February 18, 2013
I drove around town looking for this train for my son. I was so happy that all I had to do was purchase it from here. As always Amazon is convenient fast and always in great condition.
on January 18, 2011
My little boy loves all the Thomas trains and he's so excited to have received this one as his Christmas gift. Very colorful and cute little engine! Perfect for the little ones to play and take along wherever they go!
on January 2, 2015
If you have bash you have to have dash! Great product like all the wooden railway toys. Hold up to years of use.
on November 25, 2013
Nice colors. Good addition to our railway set. I am pleased with this purchase and will purchase more like it.
on December 19, 2012
We are excited to give this new train to our son, I don't think he's ever heard of Dash so he will be excited! I was glad to be able to search Amazon for different Thomas things!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question