Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 194 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 388 reviews
on February 28, 2016
My son loves Thomas the train too. He yells at diesel 10 every time!! Dances to the music!!
on July 30, 2016
My niece's baby loves this show so much we bought a copy for grandma's house. he is 18 months and he is entranced by it.
on March 25, 2017
Cute movie! Even though it's corny we love it
on March 10, 2016
My son could not get enough of this movie when he was 2-3yrs old! He went to bed watching this movie every night for a year straight! I just purchased it again for my 2yr old daughter who has recently developed a new found love for Thomas as well! Here we go again! All aboard!!
on July 26, 2013
Great movie if you enjoy Thomas The Train you will enjoy this movie. Interesting format watched this when my sons were still in school. They are adults now with their own families. I had to buy this to pass it on to my grandchildren.
VINE VOICEon February 21, 2004
I thought this movie was pretty good and my sister dubbed it Thomas Square. I still don't know why but I can sit through this one a few times without getting bored. I thought they made a few mistakes in it though. First of all none of the engines have drivers. I know none of the drivers in the story ever had names besides Edward's driver being called Charlie once but Mr Conductor could've called them Sir or Driver or not really address them at all. Second I thought Edward should've been in it. Edward was one of the oringinal engines from the first tape and he could've had a small part. Next I thought it was weird how Thomas would leave Annie and Clarabel in the middle of the line where another engine could run into them. I thought it was neat how each engine had their own individual voices. The acting was good and I was suprised they were able to find the old actors from Shining Time Station. This movie was good and little kids love it.
on May 23, 2017
5 stars
on January 7, 2011
I absolutely LOVED this movie! I am 43, yet I found it exciting and entertaining, and occasionally quite emotionally touching, too --- it brought tears to my eyes over and over, to see how dedicated and kindly self-sacrificing the hero characters were. I also got a BIG kick out of the many very clever lines throughout the movie... whoever thought these jokes up, they surely had a great imagination and sense of humor! Just one example of the many funny lines that comes to mind: the two smaller diesels are upbraiding the big bully, Diesel-10, for letting Mr. Conductor escape, and D-10 doesn't want to admit that Mr. Conductor escaped by cutting D-10's hydraulic hose, so D-10 pretends that he'd actually intended to let Mr. Conductor escape. The other two diesels don't believe him, of course (it takes one to know one!), so they jeer back: "Liar, liar!" "Pants on fire!" "Well, does he even WEAR pants?" "Yeah --- TRAINING pants!" (See the double joke there? They're calling D-10 a baby because babies wear training pants, and he's a TRAIN, too!)
on March 7, 2017
My grand son just loves "thomas" am buying more for him. He goesbto bed watching Thomas. Thank you.
on February 23, 2013
My son just loves Thomas the Tank Engine, and he practically has this one memorized. Because all of the engines refer to Alec Baldwin as "Mr. Conductor," he's always called this "Mr. Conductor" instead of "Thomas and the Magic Railroad". :)