Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon June 2, 2010
If your little one does not have a collection of Thomas DVD's yet then I think this would be a very nice introduction. However, I have listed the episodes so those of you that already have a collection going can see if it is a worthy purchase. This is an interesting selection of episodes that might make a good addition to one's vehicle DVD selection if you have a big Thomas fan and a long trip coming up!

The included episodes are selected from the 1st to the 13th seasons:

1. Thomas gets Tricked (pilot episode)
2. Edward Helps Out (1st season, 2nd episode)
3. Diesel's Devious Deed (2nd season, 13th episode)
4. Percy's Ghostly Trick (2nd season, 24th episode)
5. Thomas, Percy and the Dragon (3rd season, 7th episode)
6. Trust Thomas (3rd season, 13th episode)
7. Henry and the Elephant (4th season, 19th episode)
8. Cranky Bugs (5th season, 1st episode)
9. Snow Engine (7th season, 14th episode)
10. Thomas Saves the Day (8th season, 6th episode)
FYI: 8th season was the 1st season to be produced by HiT Entertainment (2004 broadcast)
11. Edward the Great (8th season, 14th episode)
12. James Gets a New Coat (8th season, 5th episode)
13. Thomas to the Rescue (8th season, 3rd episode)
14. Thomas and the Birthday Picnic (9th season, 8th episode)
15. Emily Knows Best (9th season, 17th episode)
16. Percy and the Carnival (10th season, 4th episode)
17. Thomas and the Birthday Mail (10th season, 23rd episode)
18. Sir Handel in Charge (11th season, from "Engines and Escapades" DVD)
FYI: 1st season filmed in high definition and to feature "Engine Rollcall" intro music
19. Skarloey Storms Through (11th season, from "Engines and Escapades" DVD)
20. Duncan Does it All (11th season, from "Engines and Escapades" DVD)
44 comments| 354 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2016
My 2 year old rates this video as "Dugga Digga", which means, loosely translated as, "Put this show on now as it is my favorite." When asked which show he would like to stream from his tablet, he invariable chooses Thomas the Train Engine, over other similar choices. I have found that there are times when I enjoy watching Thomas with him. This collection of Thomas stories is fun-watching with my son. I have found that although simple tales are being told, the message is still there. Not only does my 2 year old like watching Thomas and his friends, but my 15 year old also enjoys watching with him. Good wholesome fun. I wish there was Thomas around when I was a kid.
on March 30, 2015
My almost 3 year old loved watching Thomas on Friday when it was just him and I at home. Every time one episode got over, he would say uh oh. lol
This was the first video I watched with the Amazon Prime video streaming. Will be watching more on there very soon. :)
on May 19, 2017
My little one loves watching this on our Prime account. He will watch it until it goes off. I personally like the older ones better than the newer ones, where they show the actual toys, and so does our 3 year old. He watches them with his wooden trains, so I guess he relates more to these older episodes.
on September 10, 2012
My two year old son just ADORES Thomas and this DVD was not a disappointment. It's got 20 episodes of Thomas' greatest hits, including episodes I remember from when my oldest (now 14) was a little guy. It'll keep your little Thomas fan enthralled for long enough that mom can take a few deep breaths and relax for a few moments; and my little guy jumps up and down at Thomas' facial expressions, which used to creep me out (the faces, not my son lol) but kids seem to respond to them. He just loves this DVD and that means I do too!
on June 27, 2011
My 2 yr old and the 1 yr old both are in love with this collection. They just love thomas or "choo-choo" as they call it. They love to watch the trains moving and the soothing sounds of the narrator has them calmly sitting through the show. The only problem we have is when its time to turn it off. The delivery of the item was faster than I expected. If you need a Thomas dvd, This is the one. Trust me your kids and even you will love it.
on April 11, 2016
Good!
on March 23, 2015
Shorts of older, stop-motion-style Thomas & Friends. Each story is about 10 or 12 minutes each, with several back-to-back. George Carlin narrates to provide a comfortable, laid-back feel. Also has newer Thomas episodes narrated by Alec Baldwin and Michael Brandon. Nothing spectacular, but it works to entertain train loving kids on a rainy afternoon.
on February 27, 2016
My grandson loves Thomas & Friends. These stories provided hours of entertainment for him.
on February 28, 2016
HERE WE GO ONE MORE TIME. NO MORE THOMAS THE TRAIN DVD'S. THIS LITTLE GUY KNOWS ALL THE TRAINS BY NAME AND SIR TOPHAM SAYS "I AM CROSS" ACCORDING TO HIM. WE LOVE THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE AND ALL THOSE LIFE TEACHING STORIES. THIS IS MORE THAN A PHASE..