Oil month Automotive HPC World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

VINE VOICEon June 2, 2010
If your little one does not have a collection of Thomas DVD's yet then I think this would be a very nice introduction. However, I have listed the episodes so those of you that already have a collection going can see if it is a worthy purchase. This is an interesting selection of episodes that might make a good addition to one's vehicle DVD selection if you have a big Thomas fan and a long trip coming up!

The included episodes are selected from the 1st to the 13th seasons:

1. Thomas gets Tricked (pilot episode)
2. Edward Helps Out (1st season, 2nd episode)
3. Diesel's Devious Deed (2nd season, 13th episode)
4. Percy's Ghostly Trick (2nd season, 24th episode)
5. Thomas, Percy and the Dragon (3rd season, 7th episode)
6. Trust Thomas (3rd season, 13th episode)
7. Henry and the Elephant (4th season, 19th episode)
8. Cranky Bugs (5th season, 1st episode)
9. Snow Engine (7th season, 14th episode)
10. Thomas Saves the Day (8th season, 6th episode)
FYI: 8th season was the 1st season to be produced by HiT Entertainment (2004 broadcast)
11. Edward the Great (8th season, 14th episode)
12. James Gets a New Coat (8th season, 5th episode)
13. Thomas to the Rescue (8th season, 3rd episode)
14. Thomas and the Birthday Picnic (9th season, 8th episode)
15. Emily Knows Best (9th season, 17th episode)
16. Percy and the Carnival (10th season, 4th episode)
17. Thomas and the Birthday Mail (10th season, 23rd episode)
18. Sir Handel in Charge (11th season, from "Engines and Escapades" DVD)
FYI: 1st season filmed in high definition and to feature "Engine Rollcall" intro music
19. Skarloey Storms Through (11th season, from "Engines and Escapades" DVD)
20. Duncan Does it All (11th season, from "Engines and Escapades" DVD)
44 comments| 360 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 16, 2016
My 2 year old rates this video as "Dugga Digga", which means, loosely translated as, "Put this show on now as it is my favorite." When asked which show he would like to stream from his tablet, he invariable chooses Thomas the Train Engine, over other similar choices. I have found that there are times when I enjoy watching Thomas with him. This collection of Thomas stories is fun-watching with my son. I have found that although simple tales are being told, the message is still there. Not only does my 2 year old like watching Thomas and his friends, but my 15 year old also enjoys watching with him. Good wholesome fun. I wish there was Thomas around when I was a kid.
on May 19, 2017
My little one loves watching this on our Prime account. He will watch it until it goes off. I personally like the older ones better than the newer ones, where they show the actual toys, and so does our 3 year old. He watches them with his wooden trains, so I guess he relates more to these older episodes.
on June 27, 2011
My 2 yr old and the 1 yr old both are in love with this collection. They just love thomas or "choo-choo" as they call it. They love to watch the trains moving and the soothing sounds of the narrator has them calmly sitting through the show. The only problem we have is when its time to turn it off. The delivery of the item was faster than I expected. If you need a Thomas dvd, This is the one. Trust me your kids and even you will love it.
on November 17, 2015
Because these stories have narration and characters played by the likes of George Carlin and Ringo Starr, both my three year old grandson (a Thomas & Friends -ophile) and I (his grandmother) thoroughly enjoyed these short, but Greatest Stories!
on November 13, 2013
This is an excellent series. It provides a good combination of the "toy model" series and the fully animated series. There are several shows in between that are partial animation/partial toy model which makes it a nice clean transition between the two. There is something here for everyone to enjoy. I just wish it had more of the sing-a-longs for the baby.
on March 30, 2015
My almost 3 year old loved watching Thomas on Friday when it was just him and I at home. Every time one episode got over, he would say uh oh. lol
This was the first video I watched with the Amazon Prime video streaming. Will be watching more on there very soon. :)
on November 20, 2016
Kids greatly entertained!
on June 5, 2015
A really good package of Thomas stories. I'm just being pulled into this by my toddler son. So, it's great to see a varied set of stories across a range of seasons.
on September 10, 2015
This show is a little boring and strange from an adults point of view. Not as great as some of the other Thomas shows. That being said my son still loves it for some reason! He loves them all though. So for my sanity I'd prefer some of the other episodes!