Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thomas & Friends: The Greatest Stories
Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift Sets Gifts for Him hgg16 Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 326 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on June 9, 2011
Good compilation of the Thomas short stories! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is, ALL the COMMERCIALS for other video's prior, that I am not interested in!!... But MOSTLY, that the DVD will not allow you to forego them, and go straight to the Thomas stories! That pisses me off. When I BUY something, I should not be forced to watch commercials prior to what I purchased! They should at least place the commercials at the END of the Video, and give you the option to watch them, or not!!! I would not mind that. I would even be compelled to watch them, once the video was OVER! It's no fun to have an impatient 3 year old yelling for Thomas, while your trying to get past 20 commercials!
22 comments| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2011
My 2 yr old and the 1 yr old both are in love with this collection. They just love thomas or "choo-choo" as they call it. They love to watch the trains moving and the soothing sounds of the narrator has them calmly sitting through the show. The only problem we have is when its time to turn it off. The delivery of the item was faster than I expected. If you need a Thomas dvd, This is the one. Trust me your kids and even you will love it.
on October 9, 2011
I brought this DVD pack for my son for his 5th birthday. He loves it. For the price you get alot of dvd time.
on September 17, 2011
My son is a HUGE Thomas fan and this was a perfect gift for him. I put it on and he is glued to the tv (and I get to have some time to do laundry, dishes blah blah blah, without the little one undoing the chores I just finished. lol)
on November 14, 2012
my son loves this, but he is different from most,
he is a 24 year old autistic man and Thomas the train has just the right gentle story telling that he loves. I reccomend this highly.
on November 17, 2015
Because these stories have narration and characters played by the likes of George Carlin and Ringo Starr, both my three year old grandson (a Thomas & Friends -ophile) and I (his grandmother) thoroughly enjoyed these short, but Greatest Stories!
on February 28, 2016
HERE WE GO ONE MORE TIME. NO MORE THOMAS THE TRAIN DVD'S. THIS LITTLE GUY KNOWS ALL THE TRAINS BY NAME AND SIR TOPHAM SAYS "I AM CROSS" ACCORDING TO HIM. WE LOVE THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE AND ALL THOSE LIFE TEACHING STORIES. THIS IS MORE THAN A PHASE..
on March 15, 2016
Love the drawings and the "personalities" given to the engines. Voices of Ringo Starr and George Carlin add to the experience. Too few children's productions have any morals. These short stories always have a redeeming lesson in a British way.
on September 7, 2015
If you have a small child, Thomas is some of the best stories, stressing friendship, sharing, getting along. The episodes have a very good story and are not some of the brainless drivel you see elsewhere
on January 12, 2016
My two year old loves this. The only part he doesn't like is the credits that roll through after each episode which makes sense but is frustrating for a toddler watching 10 minute episodes. Over all, he loves it!