Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.57 shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
+ $4.04 shipping
Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway - Lady
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handmade from REAL WOOD
- Features real wood construction
- Magnets to attach other cars and vehicles
- The railway system is designed to grow with a child's increasing ability and creativity
- Recommended age range from 2 to 5 years
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem--if you can call it that--is that you can't just buy one! Your kids will want more and more. These are the most played with toys our son has. The characters are his friends, and we tell stories with Thomas, James, Gordon, and the rest of the gang.
Lady only appears in the Thomas and the Magic Railroad movie. But she is an important character, and the kids adore her. My own three-year old son was so overcome with excitement at the sight of Lady that for a long time he couldn't watch her when she first appeared on-screen and wouldn't play with her when we initially bought him this toy. She is magical, and kids pick up on that. THIS IS AN ESSENTIAL PIECE IF YOUR CHILD HAS SEEN THE THOMAS AND THE MAGIC RAILROAD MOVIE. Note that durability is an issue: the smokestack is very thin at the bottom and can easily snap off.
* Choose which type of Thomas trains you will 'standardize' on. There are three kinds: This size of wooden trains from Learning Curve; larger, plastic, battery-operated trains from Tomy; and smaller, die-cast metal trains from Ertl. The wooden trains have the most products and accessories available.
* The clickety-clack (grooved to look like real railroad) track in the Thomas series is great, but it's expensive; I recommend buying generic track. ... You can literally save hundreds of dollars by buying these kinds of sets.
* Buy the Thomas and friends engines separately--and wait for sales. The kids care about the characters, so no short-cutting (ie., Brio or generic trains) here.
* Look for trains bundled with VHS videos. You can get a video and a train (on sale) for about the same price as a train alone.
All in all, my son and I were very pleased with this very cute, petite, and sweet looking train!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are always expensive. So get over it lol. Anyway the detail is good on this one and came well packed. My son had wanted Lady for the longest time and was thrilled to get it.Published 15 months ago by Charles E. Cheese
Cute! My daughter loves this little train. It is rather small so it fits perfect in her little hand. Seems well made. Great buy!Published 18 months ago by Cindy Killian
My daughter loves the movie Thomas and the Magic railroad. Since Lady is so hard to find I appreciate the fact you had it even if it was the smaller version of the Thomas trains. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Jim Lawler
Lady was my granddaughter's #1 request for Christmas. Workmanship is great, very remindful of old trains. Very glad to locate such a nice one for her.Published on February 12, 2014 by Granny