- Hardcover: 235 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press (September 30, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521462096
- ISBN-13: 978-0521462099
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,523,889 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Thomas Hobbes and the Science of Moral Virtue Hardcover – September 30, 1994
|New from||Used from|
David Boonin-Vail presents a new, and very unorthodox interpretation of Hobbes's ethics. He shows that Hobbes is best understood as embracing a theory of virtue concerned with the development of good character traits rather than with rules of behaviour.
Browse award-winning titles. See more