- Hardcover: 520 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press; 1 edition (June 5, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300124163
- ISBN-13: 978-0300124163
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 1.6 x 12.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #375,184 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Thomas Hope: Regency Designer 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
David Watkin is professor of the history of architecture at the University of Cambridge. He is the author of a previous book on Thomas Hope and of others on James Athenian” Stuart, Sir John Soane, and King George III, as well as several architectural survey volumes. Philip Hewat-Jaboor is an independent scholar, collector, and curator. Together with David Watkin and Daniella Ben Arie he is curator of the Thomas Hope exhibition.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?