Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thomas The Tank Engine Kids Glow In The Dark Tee (Juvy 4T)
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Size: Juvy 4|Color: Navy blue|Change

on September 12, 2009
My grandson loved the Thomas the Tank Engine Glow in the Dark T-shirt. It is a high quality fabric, easy to care for, and quite durable. I have had trouble locating Thomas shirts in his size in the Dallas area. Ordering from Amazon gave me lots of choices. My shirt arrived quickly. I would buy again.
on February 8, 2012
Make sure you order up a size or two with this shirt, it runs very small and the fabric has absolutely no give. My son only wore it a couple times due to the way I had to bend his arms to get them in the armholes, and at the time, it was already a size bigger than he was wearing in everything else.
on October 2, 2012
Bought this for my 2 yo and it is absolutely one of his favorite shirts. I would not hesitate to buy this again if he's still into Thomas after he grows out of it. It's great that it glows in the dark and the shirt itself is nice and thick. Good quality. The back has the word "Thomas" on it with stars below that glow in the dark. It's true to size too.
on September 7, 2011
My boy loves Thomas, his favourite character ... i got him this Tshirt with Thomas and Glows in the dark as well .. he likes it, and the color is very nice, dark blue, very elegant on any shorts .. quality is very good, we wash a lot, and it is still nice looking. Size was perfect fit ...
on May 4, 2015
given to grand child on his birthday. He is a big Thomas the Tank Engine admirer, so I am sure he will enjoy it. At least it will fit into a drawer, and will not need a new room for all the other toys he received.
Will stand by the above review, BUT my son tried several approaches and the product does NOT glow in the dark. So I will have to downgrade to 3 out of four stars. Others may have success with theirs to glow in the dark, we just did not.
on March 28, 2015
We got this to give as a gift. Any Thomas shirt is a great shirt, however, the graphics seemed a little low on the shirt (I know, picky) and the shirt seemed a wee bit on the longer side. So if you have a long-torso kid, it's perfect. If you have a shorty, well, you won't be able to tuck it in. (wait, what am I saying? What 3-yr old keeps a shirt tucked in!?) you get my drift. Otherwise, the recipient of this gift was beyond thrilled and I think he has yet to take it off. Better buy two.
on May 2, 2016
Great heavy shirt that will last much longer than I was expecting. It does seem bigger than the items we've been purchasing in this size, that is not a huge problem though since he'll grow into it and have it even longer.
on April 12, 2015
I got this for my daughter. She had found my glow in the dark shirt and kept trying to take it from me. So I let her help me search for one on here. She loves Thomas so we ended up with this one. Keeps her busy for a while. She will get "charged up" then run in to her closet to look and have me come too to see.
on June 25, 2014
I purchased this Thomas the Engine glow in the dark tee for my four year old grandson a few months ago. He absolutely loves anything Thomas and anything with an engine! Since he has received it, he as worn it a few times and shown off the glow in the dark feature. The funniest thing is watching him wear it and march around the house, "blowing" his horn and saying with a very loud voice, "all aboard!", of course he will not let anyone get on board Thomas without first producing a ticket. Well, I have to go, Thomas the Train just pulled in and I have to find my ticket!!
on October 18, 2013
I'm not certain that my son cares about the glow in the dark part of the shirt. All he cared about was that his favorite train was on the front of his shirt. The fit is perfect for him. Would recommend this shirt to any parent who has a son that loves Thomas! The quality of the shirt itself is standard T-shirt material.

See 1 answered question