Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on October 19, 2012
I have bought many of the Thomas and Friends Trackmaster Trains for my son. Luke was my most recent purchase. He is a very well built train and runs off 1 AA battery. I love the Trackmaster trains because of their durability. My 2 year old son takes these trains everywhere with him and puts the plastic trains to the test! So far he hasn't damaged anyone of them. He enjoys driving them off the counters and the window sills. These trains can take a beating! They are lots of fun for any child. Luke has 2 cars icluded and the gray one opens up in the back. That is a cute little freature that adds lots of fun for my son. This is a great toy and a great addition to the Trackmaster collection.
on October 10, 2012
I purchased this for my grandson after purchasing the movie and, of course, he needed Luke the engine to add to his collection of Thomas the Tank engines. Since my grandson's name is Lucas and we call him Luke sometimes, he especially wanted this one. He received it yesterday as always promised by Amazon--can always count on getting it as they say - I have Prime shipping and it has already paid for itself in my many purchases and more to come with the holiday season approaching...may spend a little more, but the prompt shipping and promise delivery is well worth it...
on September 21, 2013
It was big hit with our grandson whom has many Thomas trains. He was pleasantly surpriised with his birthday present for his 6th birthday. It arrived in a sturdybox. Ordering stuff @ amazon is nice for grandma.!! y husband says to easy for grandmas!!
on October 26, 2015
Great item, great service! The item arrived a few weeks ahead of schedule! Could not be more pleased!
on January 4, 2015
Our resident Thomas guy loved his train...the trains we have purchased are of exceedingly good quality they even withstand "boy" action.
on March 11, 2013
This was a Valentine's Day gift for my young son who is obsessed with all things Thomas. Delivered quickly in perfect condition. Easy transaction, would definitely buy more here.
on March 26, 2013
I like how they all have names. My grandson's name is Luke. Got this for his 2nd birthday. He loves it.
on November 27, 2012
Another great engine to add to my son's growing collection. He will be beyond excited this Christmas when he opens this gift! It's sturdy and detailed!
on January 14, 2013
My son got this for Christmas and was really shocked to see it under the tree. He was so happy to introduce him and Paxton to the other trains.
on June 5, 2013
Anything Thomas my son loves, he has the Blue mountain quarry DVD so he was very excited to get Luke, he really lies it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question